Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I gotta find a pair of King's Crowns and then I will be done with the XI, but the 13 is a struggle!!!  I'm hoping that they have some on the next NDC restock!!!

My XI Collection:
GK x3
WTL x2
South Beach x2
BHM
Miami Nights
Blue Suede EXT

I'd like to add forging irons, KC, elite SE and prob China lows. I'll prob end up dumping off one of my GK's because it's a half size bigger.

XI collection is small at the moment

KP

WTL

Hero Elite

Got a pair of MK locked up for 140 just gotta go pick them up from my manager and stop being lazy. Still gotta get the GK, SB, Anthracite, and maybe gammas. Unless the price of the elite ever drops I don't think i wanna invest that much into the team elite, gold elite or elite se high. Never been a fan of any of the lows. 

graffiti
slh
diff jades
dunkmans
Indep Day (favorite of all xi's)

only ones i liked other than KP's. Sprite lows and Biscaynes next, then im out

LOVIN tha collection pics

FOAMPOSITE Xi :wow:

Didn't like Lebron XI's until July this year when the Kings Crown dropped. Since then, the XI's grew on me a lot and copped the following:

Kings Crown
Forging Iron's
South Beach
King's Pride
2K14
WTL 2x
Elite SE red/gold

Independence day low
Acid Lions
China's
Multicolor SE's

Still want a pair of Sprites lows, Miami Nights, Aways and AvM.

still can't believe the 11 is over. i enjoyed this year being able to get any color i wanted that was available.
Word. Sometimes I look at them and say damn, you're so fire lol... I would've been doing super work and shedding super salt if these caliber releases were JBs.

Finally caught the heros for $150
nthat.gif

I'll do a collection pic once the anthracites and my 3 ids get here... see you in November lol

Can someone please tell me why SE lows are a ridiculous 550+ on the bay? Only pair of lows i really wanted and want to get if its reasonable....got some serious XI Collections in here on a side note

Wore my BHM's on Sunday and got plenty of props... funny that everyone that said "cool shoes" were older crowd and non-sneakerheads

Wore my BHM's on Sunday and got plenty of props... funny that everyone that said "cool shoes" were older crowd and non-sneakerheads
cause we know what they are and look like. Were not gonna say that. We would say somn like dope brons.. Nice bhms

Anyone have any issues with their BHM's? I noticed that the 3M coating on the lacelocks are starting to chip away... annoyed by the poor quality

What happened to the xii? Did they come to their senses and pulling a microsoft; skipping straight to xiii?

I kid. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
What happened to the xii? Did they come to their senses and pulling a microsoft; skipping straight to xiii?

I kid. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

The shoes seemed to prematurely falling apart :\ peices of the lace hole on the wing part of the posite came off on one dudes pair and they recalled the whole batch overseas I believe :smh: they sent out a tweet as well saying the release will delayed now :frown:

Back
Top Bottom