Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone know where I can find some Everglades size 11 for the low? I remember SneakerSteal posting a link for them at $109 after discount.

Does anyone know of any retailers that have the Easters in stock?
Most FTL in AZ still have them in stock. Actually most retailers here still have them, Shoe Palace and FTL. They ain't too hard too find. City Gear had them for $35 bucks at one time I believe at clearance.

Last edited:

Anyone know where I can find some Everglades size 11 for the low? I remember SneakerSteal posting a link for them at $109 after discount.
During Black Friday they were $100 at Villa. Just look around JimmyJazz try to find a code. Shouldn't be too hard to find a deal on them right now.

Footaction is or was selling the. For $129.99.
If you use a bday coupon that makes them $105

Finishline had the South Beach cw for $129, but that’s it. Champs, FL, EB, FA, JJ, Villa…none of them even have them. It’s the only cw no one has ironically. Oh well, I’ll keep an eye on eBay then.

Finishline had the South Beach cw for $129, but that’s it. Champs, FL, EB, FA, JJ, Villa…none of them even have them. It’s the only cw no one has ironically. Oh well, I’ll keep an eye on eBay then.

Unless they recently did a return to vendor the. They are still in the system. You just need to get the Footaction style number. I tend to find those by looking a pics on ebay.
You can also give the employee the nike style number but not all of them know what they are doing.

use Finishline code 131iyfvuace for $20 of off $100

Justbpicked up a pair of south beach for under 100....come upp..coupon n reward card n discover cash back lol

So, the XIs are one of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn in my entire life. And that's WITH me sizing .5 up! I actually removed the big *** insole and THAT feels better. Yea... I'm not joking...

Anyway, obviously that's not a good idea long term and it's gonna mess my feet up, but does anyone have a suggestion on what insoles I can try? Any normal ones I can buy at a store like Dr. Scholl's or something?

A lot of people like the Kobe 9 insoles.

It varies for each person, but man I definitely have found the XIs to be super comfy.

Last edited:
I used both the Kobe 8 and Kobe 9 but then eventually my KP's broke in. All my half size up XI's felt good right out of the box.

The Kobe 8 insert makes the shoe sit too low and the placement of your whole foot compared to where it should be with the original insole made it uncomfortable. The Kobe 9 Insert worked better but I'm glad the KP's broke in because I rather use the insoles it came with.

Okay, thanks. I'll try the Kobe 8 and 9 insoles. I can't believe you guys think these are comfortable with the regular insoles though lol. They are WAY too thick, pause.

Okay, thanks. I'll try the Kobe 8 and 9 insoles. I can't believe you guys think these are comfortable with the regular insoles though lol. They are WAY too thick, pause.

TTS on my KP and it took me close to a year to break them into the comfort level they at now. Half size up and they are fine for me. Everybodys foot is different so wide footers, bunion footers, tailors bunion are going to have hard times with the XIs period.

TTS on my KP and it took me close to a year to break them into the comfort level they at now. Half size up and they are fine for me. Everybodys foot is different so wide footers, bunion footers, tailors bunion are going to have hard times with the XIs period.

how often did you wear them that it took a year to break in?

Back
Top Bottom