Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Half way through blacking out the WTLs. I think all the bright colors + white base makes them too obnoxious to wear. The black base tones them down just enough to the point where I feel like I could actually wear them. O yea and got rid of that one McDonalds red/yellow swoosh panel. Not for everyone but o well, just thought I'd share. 1 shoe to go + touchups...
cryingbaby.jpg
    WHY!!!

Bawse move. I got some worn twice for 50 bucks no lie, last weekend.

Yeah but dude had buyers remorse a few posts later, wants to sell lol. Helps to not buy just cuz they on sale or it's a deal. How you end up with a lot of fluff you bought cuz "you could".

Yeah but dude had buyers remorse a few posts later, wants to sell lol. Helps to not buy just cuz they on sale or it's a deal. How you end up with a lot of fluff you bought cuz "you could".
I wanted the gum bottoms since they dropped. Got those and Ds legend blue 4s for 250, couldn't beat it. I don't wear Jordan's so I'm selling the 4s and keeping the brons

That Master P killed me but I'm glad it wasn't just me :rofl:

Dudes was tossing the term around so loosely too and I didn't have a clue what was going on so I just kept quiet :lol:

HAHAHA im showing my age, i was jammin that back in middle school

Where are the pics of the MP's he destroyed?

And has anyone came across any sole separation with the XI's yet?

Where are the pics of the MP's he destroyed?

And has anyone came across any sole separation with the XI's yet?
the kobe thread has a guy in there that chopped every high into a low with subpar quality, kinda like this WTL that's been colored with sharpies (thats how i see the subpar quality imho)

Looking real nice man, forging irons always have me confused tho. Some pics they look real bright and others just don't.

Hi guys,

Can someone please check for me for my WTL 11, much appreciated.

Reason asking is because both shoes tag on the inner has different production date:

Left is 12/24/13 to 06/20/14

Right is 11/24/13 to 05/02/14

I have been searching on ebay and NT but can't seem to find any tag pictures, so any assistance will be great.

Also the shoes quality is not so good either, like some of the cut off part and paints... just doesn't feel like a $250 shoe, if you know what i mean.

Shape looks good. Lacelocks look good. Tale of 3 cities patch appears to be embroidered. You're good to go.

QC issues aren't the seller's fault, blame Nike and the factory workers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom