Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Pretty frustrated. I called the FNL customer service and they're not able to do see the shoe in the system. You'd probably have to go to a store to do a stock locate. The nearest one near me is an hour away, smh.

Pretty frustrated. I called the FNL customer service and they're not able to do see the shoe in the system. You'd probably have to go to a store to do a stock locate. The nearest one near me is an hour away, smh.
FNL has hit the bottom of the list of stores i support, no mil disco on any nike products unless they're on sale
sick.gif
mean.gif

FNL has hit the bottom of the list of stores i support, no mil disco on any nike products unless they're on sale :x :smh:  
Seriously?

I haven't bought a shoe from there in awhile but I've been able to use the military discount except on QS/retros. But there's always WC.

I found a local Mom and Pop with the WTL in my size for $275. Still not sure if I need these. Time to flip through the gallery to make up my mind. 

I found a local Mom and Pop with the WTL in my size for $275. Still not sure if I need these. Time to flip through the gallery to make up my mind. 
probably a shop that got greedy on those and wanted $650 on em originally :lol:

I believe they removed the color restriction on sneakers a few years back. At least that's what I read somewhere. 
It's still in effect. Pretty sure whatever fine Bron got for WTLs were like chump change to him so it wasnt event a story.

Finally got around to wearing my King Crowns today. They definitely are an attention grabbing shoe, too much unwanted attention

Well, what shoes do you wear then? :lol:

Lol mainly brons I mean I'm used to people looking at my feet but I was in a hood spot and I didn't like those stares....somebody post the gif from belly lol

Finally got em was supposed to Saturday but the lazy mail man didn't leave them on my porch like I asked I had to go into work an 1hr 1/2 late
2h3a8ub.jpg

Last edited:
Well, what shoes do you wear then? :lol:

Lol mainly brons I mean I'm used to people looking at my feet but I was in a hood spot and I didn't like those stares....somebody post the gif from belly lol

Finally got em was supposed to Saturday but the lazy mail man didn't leave them on my porch like I asked I had to go into work an 1hr 1/2 late

Bruh.... Next time u get them stares, show them a pic of the ebay listing that ended for $100 :lol:

Congrats on the shoes. I still want a pair for the low. I couldn't say no to $1100 when I got my pair :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh.... Next time u get them stares, show them a pic of the ebay listing that ended for $100 :lol:

Congrats on the shoes. I still want a pair for the low. I couldn't say no to $1100 when I got my pair :lol:

They gon try to jack me when they see the rest of the listings lol.

Right on, and $1100 0_o yea idk if I could pass that up, you can def get another pair cheaper
Only a few more XI's I want I'm mad I slept on the iD's

Back
Top Bottom