Lebron's Post Game Antics

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

it'll be interesting to see what he adds to his game next season
more confidence in his post up game

People making mountains out of molehills. Every one is supposed to take losing the same way?
grin.gif
....He had no real help, mainly pissed at his teammates

so i guess he didn't have no REAL help when they was flexing, taking pictures, ending the regular season with the best record and sweeping the first 2rounds of the playoffs?

Every one is supposed to take losing the same way?
You're not supposed to take like a little girl...regardless if you had "help" or not.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Dudes seem to have it misconstrued, people that sympathize with Lebron aren't saying what he did was right, it was indeed poor sportsmanship and wrong, nobody's slurping him or saying he can't do no wrong... im just speaking for myself that I probably would have did the exact same thing.

Ultimately, that just means that you, too, are a terrible sportsman.

Originally Posted by got shoes

more confidence in his post up game

People making mountains out of molehills. Every one is supposed to take losing the same way?
grin.gif
....He had no real help, mainly pissed at his teammates

so i guess he didn't have no REAL help when they was flexing, taking pictures, ending the regular season with the best record and sweeping the first 2 rounds of the playoffs?

its funny when ppl say this cause without mo and those guys...Lebron wouldve never gotten that MVP...they had the best record and oh hey they also had thecoach of the year...so i dont wanna hear about mike brown being a horrible coach *cough* mytoaster *cough*
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You're not supposed to take like a little girl...regardless if you had "help" or not.
he just walked off the court, no big deal. Aint like he threw the gatorade cooler on the court or nothing. Because we expect him to doesn'tmean he doesn't should nor does it say he doesn't respect the game any less. When he seees D.Howard this summer on vacation or something, they stillgonna chop it up, aint like he immediately deleted him off this blackberry or something.

ESPN got people over hyping sportmanship, like people are bad guys or something.

Dude even ricky Hatton (Boxing vs PacMan) and Rashad Evans (MMA vs Machida) shook hands after a beatdown.

The KING can learn from #24…1 up over James.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

he just walked off the court, no big deal. Aint like he threw the gatorade cooler on the court or nothing. Because we expect him to doesn't mean he doesn't should nor does it say he doesn't respect the game any less. When he seees D.Howard this summer on vacation or something, they still gonna chop it up, aint like he immediately deleted him off this blackberry or something.

ESPN got people over hyping sportmanship, like people are bad guys or something.
Nobody's talking gatorade...blackberry's, ESPN, none of that other stuff.

Fact remains...after the series is over...you acknowledge the other squad and move on. Show up to your presser and move on. It's that simple. I don'tunderstand how that's really such a debate.

You can make the argument that he doesn't HAVE to do these things...and technically that's true. But as a leader, and a man...it's the right thingto do. Is it a big deal? NO. But don't try to rationalize the situation and make him out NOT to be a sore loser in this situation.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Man I've talked to my boys, people at the courts, and read this damn post. I'm outraged by the pass people give Lebron.

I'm starting to wonder have any of ya'll played competitve sports and been part of a team...or do you just watch stuff on tv and blog about it. If you never been in a locker room or team bus on at least the varsity hs level then shut your mouth.

1. After every series both teams drop the tough guy acts clear the air and shake hands as men...as competitors....it shows respect to the next man winner or loser. Everybody deals with failure different but this is not exceptable. I've seen other great players in damn near tears and still suck it up and show respect. He ran like a baby no excuse.

2. The only time I can remember somebody doing this is the Piston bad boys....them dudes hated Mike....had the Jordan Rules...it was damn near fist fights every game....their leader had a personal beef with Mike. AND GUESS WHAT that's still no excuse to head to the locker room. They showed their true colors as classless punks who couldn't show respect.

3. Even the Pistons walked off as a team. This guy LeBron walked off all by himself.....that shows he thinks he's bigger than the game. Bigger than the Magic, bigger than the Cavs, bigger than the league by not even speaking to the media.

4. Now he comes out of hiding with this interview. He still didn't show Orlando respect and admit they lost to a better team, sorry Lebron but if you lose 4-2 I don't wanna hear "somebody had to lose" like both teams flipped a coin to advance to the finals. You lost cuz the other team beat you fair and square. It ain't about sending Dwight a damn email it's about shaking everybody on Orlando team from Stan Van Gundy to JJ Reddick.

5. Then this guy compares a team sport to a fight! Sorry Lebron but even UFC fighters take a L and show respect to one another. Gettin your face busted on PPV is worse than any buzzer beater. This is a sport....bad comparison. The eastern conf finals aint throwing hands in the club buddy. He actually said "I can't lose to someone and shake their hand". If that sits well with you then you a stan. I'm the most competitive person you might ever meet. I done almost fought teammates. When I was little I used to cry in the car on the way home after a L but I always dapped up the winner. Hell today I spazzed on my own lil bro for not playing any defense....in a church
laugh.gif
Competitive fire is internal and has NOTHING to do with the next man.

So basically I'm amazed that he's acting like this and his fans are actually standing by his side. Face it Lebron aint as humble as ya'll think. He speaks in 3rd person, he has a ceremony before everygame, and he can't show respect when he loses. Nobody even Mike was and ever will be bigger than the game. I wish some of ya'll witnesses would stop drinking the kool-aid and just admit he's wrong on this one. Dudes acting like it's blasphemy or something!

/thread ...

...since when is it a crime to be mad that you lost...DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS. I wanted Orlando to win, and at the same time I can see why he was mad. Whenthey're winning they're close as can be but when they can't put it together for a win who wouldn't get mad? I would do the same thing, and noteven fly home if I didn't have a girl and kids...straight to a tropical island or collins since I'm already in florida and celebrate something else.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

...since when is it a crime to be mad that you lost...DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS. I wanted Orlando to win, and at the same time I can see why he was mad. When they're winning they're close as can be but when they can't put it together for a win who wouldn't get mad? I would do the same thing, and not even fly home if I didn't have a girl and kids...straight to a tropical island or collins since I'm already in florida and celebrate something else.

And you would be labeled a sore loser too...why is this so hard to understand?

ima say this.....if he's going to pull stunts like that when he loses then he needs to cut those team celebrations out when he's winning....causehonestly if i was on the opposing team i would Charles Oakley his *** one good time for those corny celebrations...but this new age nba too friendly....back inthe days some of them fools really hated each other
laugh.gif

taking threes at the end of a game u already won is good sportsmanship
eyes.gif
...I agree LeBron should of stayed and answer questions from the media but as far as shaking Dwight or any magic player hand after that I would of donethe same thing and if u wanna be technical it look like LeBron was on his way to shake Dwight's hand until he took that three....I will say 95% of theteams in the NBA would of just ran down the clock or threw the ball in the air and not see if there worst perimeter shooter could make a three

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

ima say this.....if he's going to pull stunts like that when he loses then he needs to cut those team celebrations out when he's winning....
Exactly. I think thats the biggest problem most have here.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

ima say this.....if he's going to pull stunts like that when he loses then he needs to cut those team celebrations out when he's winning....
is it really? what do you mean by team celebrations? the pre game photos? he hasnt done that before any playoff game. what are you talkingabout?

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by krazy88s

LifeLessons wrote:

is it really? what do you mean by team celebrations? the pre game photos? he hasnt done that before any playoff game. what are you talking about?

its just the fact if he can't take losing that bad then he doesnt need to do that stuff when he's winning weather its in the reg season or theplayoffs....

just reminds me of people who be winning and talking $%%$ while playing pick up ball then when you beat them and talk $%%$ back they get mad and they ready tofight
laugh.gif

KickzLikeKarateFlickz wrote:

taking threes at the end of a game u already won is good sportsmanship
eyes.gif
...I agree LeBron should of stayed and answer questions from the media but as far as shaking Dwight or any magic player hand after that I would of done the same thing and if u wanna be technical it look like LeBron was on his way to shake Dwight's hand until he took that three....I will say 95% of the teams in the NBA would of just ran down the clock or threw the ball in the air and not see if there worst perimeter shooter could make a three

%@$!# with that he was going to shake his hands until he saw him shoot the 3...Get it in to your thick heads LEBRON is LEBRON, he is a monster but is slowlyshowing his true colors. He is a prodigy but still lacks the mind state of a Champion !!! Chucking 3 is clearly out of celebration from D12's side but thenagain he can't celebrate right, because he just can't.
indifferent.gif
Man, some of you dudes just refuse to let it go, he took a major L and he showed BILLIONS of folks how he takes it, that's wrong for him to do thatand wrong that�he's pissed as his teammates for now showing up. The MAGICS just overpowered their %##@ !!!�Besides wasn't game 6 his worst game of thesaid series, so what the +**%?is he complaining for. WHY? DIDN'T HE pull that triple double� %##@ he pulled that other game. C'mon, now let's bereal, we all knew it was LEBRON's CAVS and that includes everybody on the payroll so why didn't he work his magics when they needed it.I mean givecredit when it's due and YES, he is a *!$$!$% beast, by far the strongest - quickest 1-2-3 even 4 in the league but� when his %##@ ain't going for him,please be real to yourselves and admit that he @%+%*@ up. Also, on another note,hearing him in the interviews makes me believe that this man is extremely fullof himself and is absolutely clueless because it's part of his demeanor, "swag" for some and he feels that it is justified because everybody hasto have it. But then again, he is the poster?child of the future NBA so it doesn't really matter what we say or anybody says, the NBA and the rest $%+%riding Lebron, including Stern will justify his act as true competitor nature, bla bla bla and they will make an excuse for him so people forget. With thelove�I have for Basketball, in my�eyes,�Lebron will always be a beast and a great�ball player�but have lost respect for him and that is something I WITNESSED!!!���

"It's hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them," he said. "I'm a winner. It's not being a poor sportor anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you're not going to congratulate them. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm a competitor. That'swhat I do. It doesn't make sense for me to go over and shake somebody's hand."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WHAT A DWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB

seriously who gives a damn what he did or did not do...dude is a millionare with extreme talen yea he might celebrate when he wins and doesnt showsportsmanship when he loses like no other but hes human..their season is over leave this stuff alone...everyone always on someones jock and every move theymake

^^ LMAO @ your whole online persona

anyway

Meanwhile, LeAttentionWhore James with his latest antic

Back
Top Bottom