Lebron's Post Game Antics

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

KickzLikeKarateFlickz wrote:

taking threes at the end of a game u already won is good sportsmanship
eyes.gif
...I agree LeBron should of stayed and answer questions from the media but as far as shaking Dwight or any magic player hand after that I would of done the same thing and if u wanna be technical it look like LeBron was on his way to shake Dwight's hand until he took that three....I will say 95% of the teams in the NBA would of just ran down the clock or threw the ball in the air and not see if there worst perimeter shooter could make a three

%@$!# with that he was going to shake his hands until he saw him shoot the 3...Get it in to your thick heads LEBRON is LEBRON, he is a monster but is slowly showing his true colors. He is a prodigy but still lacks the mind state of a Champion !!! Chucking 3 is clearly out of celebration from D12's side but then again he can't celebrate right, because he just can't.
indifferent.gif
Man, some of you dudes just refuse to let it go, he took a major L and he showed BILLIONS of folks how he takes it, that's wrong for him to do that and wrong that�he's pissed as his teammates for now showing up. The MAGICS just overpowered their %##@ !!!�Besides wasn't game 6 his worst game of the said series, so what the +**%?is he complaining for. WHY? DIDN'T HE pull that triple double� %##@ he pulled that other game. C'mon, now let's be real, we all knew it was LEBRON's CAVS and that includes everybody on the payroll so why didn't he work his magics when they needed it.I mean give credit when it's due and YES, he is a *!$$!$% beast, by far the strongest - quickest 1-2-3 even 4 in the league but� when his %##@ ain't going for him, please be real to yourselves and admit that he @%+%*@ up. Also, on another note,hearing him in the interviews makes me believe that this man is extremely full of himself and is absolutely clueless because it's part of his demeanor, "swag" for some and he feels that it is justified because everybody has to have it. But then again, he is the poster?child of the future NBA so it doesn't really matter what we say or anybody says, the NBA and the rest $%+% riding Lebron, including Stern will justify his act as true competitor nature, bla bla bla and they will make an excuse for him so people forget. With the love�I have for Basketball, in my�eyes,�Lebron will always be a beast and a great�ball player�but have lost respect for him and that is something I WITNESSED !!!���
just like I lost respect for the dwight...real recognize real, a blind person can see lebron was making his way towards dwight but he stop when hesaw him lining up for the three...all Im tryna say is that if its bad sportsmanship for Lebron not to shake hands than how can it be different for dwight...Idont even remeber anyone else taking a shot much like demanding the ball from a teammate (turk) just to take a stupid three when they clearly won the gamealready...just let the clock run out

Originally Posted by tomislav

^^ LMAO @ your whole online persona

anyway

Meanwhile, LeAttentionWhore James with his latest antic
Yanks Hat (foreshadowing)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Uh-oh. The love fest is starting to end. ESPN 1450 (ESPN Radio) is going in hard on LeBron for not showing up to the press conference and shaking hands. Peopleare calling in and agreeing. Ouch.

Come on man Dwight is a 7 ft center, who barely has enough touch 5 ft away from the basket, let alone from the 3 pt line, he wasn't making that shot.

And lebron was slowly walkin over to pretend like he was playing defense for the last 2 or 3 secs. Dont get fooled that he was walkin that way to dap up Howard

big baby, I swear I lose more respect for Lebron every time he loses a playoff game. Dude acts like he has no class.

Originally Posted by KickzLikeKarateFlickz

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

KickzLikeKarateFlickz wrote:

taking threes at the end of a game u already won is good sportsmanship
eyes.gif
...I agree LeBron should of stayed and answer questions from the media but as far as shaking Dwight or any magic player hand after that I would of done the same thing and if u wanna be technical it look like LeBron was on his way to shake Dwight's hand until he took that three....I will say 95% of the teams in the NBA would of just ran down the clock or threw the ball in the air and not see if there worst perimeter shooter could make a three

%@$!# with that he was going to shake his hands until he saw him shoot the 3...Get it in to your thick heads LEBRON is LEBRON, he is a monster but is slowly showing his true colors. He is a prodigy but still lacks the mind state of a Champion !!! Chucking 3 is clearly out of celebration from D12's side but then again he can't celebrate right, because he just can't.
indifferent.gif
Man, some of you dudes just refuse to let it go, he took a major L and he showed BILLIONS of folks how he takes it, that's wrong for him to do that and wrong that�he's pissed as his teammates for now showing up. The MAGICS just overpowered their %##@ !!!�Besides wasn't game 6 his worst game of the said series, so what the +**%?is he complaining for. WHY? DIDN'T HE pull that triple double� %##@ he pulled that other game. C'mon, now let's be real, we all knew it was LEBRON's CAVS and that includes everybody on the payroll so why didn't he work his magics when they needed it.I mean give credit when it's due and YES, he is a *!$$!$% beast, by far the strongest - quickest 1-2-3 even 4 in the league but� when his %##@ ain't going for him, please be real to yourselves and admit that he @%+%*@ up. Also, on another note,hearing him in the interviews makes me believe that this man is extremely full of himself and is absolutely clueless because it's part of his demeanor, "swag" for some and he feels that it is justified because everybody has to have it. But then again, he is the poster?child of the future NBA so it doesn't really matter what we say or anybody says, the NBA and the rest $%+% riding Lebron, including Stern will justify his act as true competitor nature, bla bla bla and they will make an excuse for him so people forget. With the love�I have for Basketball, in my�eyes,�Lebron will always be a beast and a great�ball player�but have lost respect for him and that is something I WITNESSED !!!���
just like I lost respect for the dwight...real recognize real, a blind person can see lebron was making his way towards dwight but he stop when he saw him lining up for the three...all Im tryna say is that if its bad sportsmanship for Lebron not to shake hands than how can it be different for dwight...I dont even remeber anyone else taking a shot much like demanding the ball from a teammate (turk) just to take a stupid three when they clearly won the game already...just let the clock run out

laugh.gif
There was no way in shape or form was Lebron on his way to shaking Dwight before he took the 3.
Your reaching on that one.

SO WHAT IF Dwight made that 3? Then we could hate on him for that? I'm not saying lebron was right not shaking hands, but damn he really looked at dwightand the shot and his body language was like "are you serious?" How are you going to call for the ball and chuck a 3? I've seen instances whereteams have take a shot clock violation just to not run up the score. He's lucky Lebron didn't call him out for that, but if dwight wasn't his boy,sure enough lebron would have called him out and this would have been a completely different story. You can't tell me if Lebron straight said, "Ididn't shake his hand because he took a unnecessary shot when the game was out of reach already." you guys wouldn't wholeheartedly agree. Like Isaid, i'm not saying Lebron was right for not shaking hands, but I can also understand at the time how he felt. Dude tried everything in his power to helphis team win, came up short, was frustrated, and add insult to injury, is "friend" jacked up a 3 with seconds left in a double digit win. $%##! ifKobe was dwight we would have roasted him in a 100 pg thread

Originally Posted by J Burner

big baby, I swear I lose more respect for Lebron every time he loses a playoff game. Dude acts like he has no class.

He doesn't act.

He's just classless.

And all of this is LeBron's fault. He loves it and feeds it with a steady diet of overexposure, mega-annoying antics, and transparent displays of falsehumility. However, despite Nike's legion of handlers and PR guys, LeBron's false modesty has fallen away, exposing him for the pampered,ultra-conceited, ref-coddled little punk that he is. He relishes in the circus of !#%*$++% like a spoiled little brat. The talcum powder clap thing? Thewhining and scowling when he is clearly allowed to travel, charge, and bumble his way to the basket on every play? Talking trash when he knows damn well thathe wins games because of 1972 Olympics vs. the Russians-style !#%*$++%?

You know what else? And I'm going to get petty here - he's ugly and dumb-looking. Not Sam Cassell ugly or Shaq dumb-looking, but he's pretty damnugly and dumb looking (although I'm sure thousands of Cleveland-area skanks would beg to differ - at least until they find themselves Ron Mexico-ed after acouple of months). Plus, he looks like that 38 year-old janitor who didn't even bother to hide behind the dumpster when he smoked those weird dark brownWinstons behind your elementary school while you were at recess. What the hell is that all about? What is he going to look like when he's 29? Thegrandfather LeBron from that Nike commerical?

I don't mind him not talking to the press afterwards but he should've shaken hands with the Magic players. Those guys beat you fair and square, so showsome sportsmanship and grace in defeat.

Originally Posted by tomislav

You know what else? And I'm going to get petty here - he's ugly and dumb-looking. Not Sam Cassell ugly or Shaq dumb-looking, but he's pretty damn ugly and dumb looking (although I'm sure thousands of Cleveland-area skanks would beg to differ - at least until they find themselves Ron Mexico-ed after a couple of months). Plus, he looks like that 38 year-old janitor who didn't even bother to hide behind the dumpster when he smoked those weird dark brown Winstons behind your elementary school while you were at recess. What the hell is that all about? What is he going to look like when he's 29? The grandfather LeBron from that Nike commerical?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHO CARES?

Kobe used to elbow people with his jumpshots!

Mike punched Bill Cartwright in practice!

GET OVER IT.

Originally Posted by doyung9

WHO CARES?

GET OVER IT.
laugh.gif
this is a little different i think...

WHO CARES?

GET OVER IT.

How is this thread gonna go 20 cot dam pages, and you miss the *#!%%#$ point of the whole topic?
laugh.gif
@ you thinking that you typed something mindblowing.

AHHAHAHAHAHAH!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DUDE, ARE YOU SERIOUS !!! LEBRON IS GOING FOR THE HAND SHAKE !!! I DON'T THINK SO....NOTICE IN WHAT DIRECTION THE CAVS WERE WALKING TOLEBRON WAS GOING FOR THE EXIT, LET ME REPEAT THAT LEBRON WAS GOING FOR THE EXIT !!!

Lost respect for Dwight, than you sir, are blinded by Lebron's individual talents. I, for one, have more respect for Dwight because he came out anddelivered when he said they, THEY would go the finals because he's tired of the Lebron/KOBE talk and MAKE THE HATERS BELIEVE...Again, my friend, watchedthe video and slowly, and I mean slowly watch as some of the CAVS players on the floor walk to the exit but stop to give respect where it's due. PLUS,LEBRON himself is not denying it so why even bother coming here posting that !*+!#@@+ about DWIGHT chucking the 3.

Also, let it be known that if it wasn't for that 3 he made they would've been swept. And listen to the interview as he said that he knew it was goingin *coughs* !*+!#@@+*coughs* THEN, watch that video and watch ARENAS chucking the 3 with his arms open even before it hits the bottom of the net. And that myfriend is the difference of reaction knowing that three is going to drop or praying that it drops...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

WHO CARES?

GET OVER IT.

How is this thread gonna go 20 cot dam pages, and you miss the *#!%%#$ point of the whole topic?
laugh.gif
Mindblowing? No.

But seriously, if you're going to nitpick every single thing a professional athlete does, albeit, a person does, then you're going to spend a largeamount of time in constant argument.

He walked off the court, he didn't shake hands. No matter how you spin it, half the world is gonna see it as him being a "fierce competitor who wasupset with this loss" and the rest of the world is going to see it as "poor sport".

Personally, I don't know how I feel. I've never, EVER, in 12+ years of organized sports, walked off the court without shaking hands. So, yeah, heprobably should have congratulated the Magic. It's what we're taught to do.

But on the other hand, whose to say that this is really an argument about "right" or "wrong". Should he really go and tell them"Congratulations on the win, good luck" if he really isn't happy they wont, and really doesn't wish them good luck? Sure, some guys arereally nice after a loss. Hell, Ray Allen was talking to Rashard Lewis immediately after that Game 7 loss and you could tell he was giving him tips andpointers that I'm sure were to be used against Cleveland and LA, teams Boston is familiar with. But he didn't HAVE to do that. He didn't even haveto talk to them.

I guess what I'm getting at is that the more I get older, the more BS the whole "shaking hands" after games of high importance really seems tome. Sure, after an intramural flag football game, no matter how heated or "high-stakes" (as high stakes as one of those could possibly be), youshould shake hands, because that's just recreational football for these guys.

But imagine being two wins from another chance at a championship. Yeah, it's a game, but this is also these guys PROFESSION. If you get passed over for apromotion at work and you feel like you're the more qualified candidate, you really gonna go up to Bob from accounting and tell him "Hey, Bob, gladyou got the job" knowing damn well you think Bob doesn't deserve the job, is going to suck at the job, and didn't deserve to be in the discussionfor the job? Reallly?

(before you jump down my throat, do NOT take that literally, I don't mean Orlando doesn't deserve to be in the finals, they won their series [multiple]so good luck to them).

Ask yourself this. Would you rather all athlete's 'show their true colors' like you say LeBron did in a moment of high emotion and walk off... orjust go the 'correct' route, and give somebody a half-!## congratulations after they just finished stomping your dreams out. Because either way,you'll never truly know how they felt, and you'll always just be drawing conclusions on your own... kind of like what all you guys are doing now.

Lebron is like a snow day , no class. He needs to learn how to be a true sportsman of the game or he will have a tough career ahead of him as Dominique Wilkins2.0

WHO CARES?

GET OVER IT.

laugh.gif
Mindblowing? No.

But seriously, if you're going to nitpick every single thing a professional athlete does, albeit, a person does, then you're going to spend a large amount of time in constant argument.

He walked off the court, he didn't shake hands. No matter how you spin it, half the world is gonna see it as him being a "fierce competitor who was upset with this loss" and the rest of the world is going to see it as "poor sport".

Personally, I don't know how I feel. I've never, EVER, in 12+ years of organized sports, walked off the court without shaking hands. So, yeah, he probably should have congratulated the Magic. It's what we're taught to do.

But on the other hand, whose to say that this is really an argument about "right" or "wrong". Should he really go and tell them "Congratulations on the win, good luck" if he really isn't happy they wont, and really doesn't wish them good luck? Sure, some guys are really nice after a loss. Hell, Ray Allen was talking to Rashard Lewis immediately after that Game 7 loss and you could tell he was giving him tips and pointers that I'm sure were to be used against Cleveland and LA, teams Boston is familiar with. But he didn't HAVE to do that. He didn't even have to talk to them.

I guess what I'm getting at is that the more I get older, the more BS the whole "shaking hands" after games of high importance really seems to me. Sure, after an intramural flag football game, no matter how heated or "high-stakes" (as high stakes as one of those could possibly be), you should shake hands, because that's just recreational football for these guys.

But imagine being two wins from another chance at a championship. Yeah, it's a game, but this is also these guys PROFESSION. If you get passed over for a promotion at work and you feel like you're the more qualified candidate, you really gonna go up to Bob from accounting and tell him "Hey, Bob, glad you got the job" knowing damn well you think Bob doesn't deserve the job, is going to suck at the job, and didn't deserve to be in the discussion for the job? Reallly?

(before you jump down my throat, do NOT take that literally, I don't mean Orlando doesn't deserve to be in the finals, they won their series [multiple] so good luck to them).

Ask yourself this. Would you rather all athlete's 'show their true colors' like you say LeBron did in a moment of high emotion and walk off... or just go the 'correct' route, and give somebody a half-!## congratulations after they just finished stomping your dreams out. Because either way, you'll never truly know how they felt, and you'll always just be drawing conclusions on your own... kind of like what all you guys are doing now.

I get what your saying. But do you hear how he answers these questions. I mean I understand being upset but, he doesn't see anything wrong with it. And,plus if he doesn't like losing than why play at all, knowing you can't win it all. Besides, who is to say that how he is, is truly HIM. I find thatLebron is just extra salty that he doesn't know what to do or how to act because of the pressure that was put upon himself. Also, with him talking a biggame but not delivering and really this is just a a hurt ego... Honestly, I just find that regardless of you being human first, and then an athlete with theamount of praise, MONEY and hate all put together that they should always keep in mind that everything they do will be watched and questionedand this time he $+@*!% up and now is looking for an excuse to justify it.

WHO CARES?

GET OVER IT.

laugh.gif
Exactly what i was thinking
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Preach, Skip.
tired.gif
(Never thought I would ever have a reason to say that.)

i dont agree with what Scoop just said.

i was OK with Lebron walking off the court and not giving anyone daps/hugs. But duckin the media was not a good look. You cannot just run away when thingsdon't go your way and leave your team mates under the bus. You can't take all the credit when you win and then deflect the blame when you lose. Lebrontook a L here.

Back
Top Bottom