Legendary Comedian Joan Rivers dead at 81!

Joan Rivers in hot water for saying Palestinian civilians 'deserve to be dead'

In a video recorded outside LAX airport, Joan Rivers told a TMZ reporter that the Palestinians deserve to be dead because they started the conflict in Gaza and were warned to evacuate buildings Israel planned to bomb. 'At least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs,' she added.

You're dead, you deserve to be dead. You started it. You started it. Don't you dare make me feel sad about that," she said in a video recorded outside Los Angeles International Airport.

The TV personality lifted her hands to her cheeks in mock outrage when a TMZ reporter brought up that nearly 2,000 Palestinians have been killed since the Israel Defense Forces launched Operation Protective Edge a month ago.

"Oh my God! Tell that to the people in Hiroshima," she said. "When you declare war, you declare war. They started it. We now don't count who's dead."

After the reporter reiterated his point about the overwhelming number of civilian casualties in the conflict, Rivers countered that the Israeli military told them about impending attacks —and it's their fault for not heeding the warnings.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-deserve-dead-article-1.1896322#ixzz3CNOYneTm

TFW Joan Rivers will never be your totally awesome Grandma with a raunchy sense of humor :frown:

TFW Joan Rivers was in a coma and never even knew about the leaked celeb photos. I can only imagine what she would have had to say :lol:

RIP

Wow I just saw the latest episode of fashion police (cause I was bored :nerd:) can't believe she's passed. My mom will be crushed. RIP.

But Animal Thug Animal Thug isn't lying, she's made some questionable remarks in the past.

She was extremely funny. One of the first people I think of that truly didn't have a filter. RIP.

Joan_and_RObin.jpg

Watching Fashion Police on E! was my guilty pleasure because she is so god damn hilarious

RIP :frown:

This lol same here...

RIP... but she was 81, about that time

lmao @ homie hoping she ROTS dam !! Racist or not, someone has died, she wasn't a murderer and she brought joy and laughter to millions of all races, just because she was racist doesnt mean she doesnt deserve peace in the afterlife homie..... (in my opinion)

Last edited:
Wasn't my type of humor, she relied on talking **** to be famous. But, never did I take her racist comments/jokes seriously because I know should would do anything to be in the spotlight.

She made me chuckle some. She also made some very scumbag comments.

She lived 81 years. That's a long life so peace to her

noooooooo!!!!!

seriously though not trying to sound insensitive to any joan rivers fan on nt, but who cares. she was kind of a witch to be honest

I respect any female comic that can be ballsy and is actually funny.

Joan Rivers fit that description better than anyone out there.  RIP to a legend.

One of the best stand ups ever. Much respect for paving the way for other females. Also she wasn't even like acting old or anything. She seemed like she has her stuff together towards the end.

RIP Dot Matrix

tumblr_ls3vstSkso1qeevqbo1_500.jpg

noooooooo!!!!!

seriously though not trying to sound insensitive to any joan rivers fan on nt, but who cares. she was kind of a witch to be honest

This.

Yeah she made you laugh, but it was always at someone's expense. She didn't tell jokes about life, she spoke negative about celebs anytime she was asked to speak.

With that said, RIP Wicked witch of the West.

Back
Top Bottom