Legit Check 2004 Cool Grey IV

Hey Niketalk,

So here is the situation. I need a legit, to verify the authenticity of a pair of Cool Grey IVs i recently sold.

I bought the shoes from a respected seller, whom i will not name til after. Just so people dont go based of the guys name. I want everyone's input to be based off the actual shoe.

I sold the shoes to an eBay buyer. He received pictures and videos before he paid. He recently received them and is having his doubts. So i asked for pictures of the shoes he received. Sure enough i can tell from the pictures that they are my shoes. And the same exact pair that i sent to him.

So now for the pictures. These are his pictures by the way. In which i received through text message.

His concern are..

-on the right shoe, the chrome Jumpman on the heel of the shoes is not centered.
-back cuts are to the right
-there is no "stamp" under the insoles
-and that there is Japanese Nike hangtag.

View media item 1215605View media item 1215617View media item 1215618View media item 1215619View media item 1215607View media item 1215608View media item 1215609View media item 1215610View media item 1215611View media item 1215612View media item 1215613View media item 1215614View media item 1215615View media item 1215616View media item 1215620

So, there they are. Please let us know if they are authentic or not. Thank you.

100% legit

Buyer sounds like one if these dudes who think Jordans are precision built by robots and should be flawless, so they over-analyze every single stitch, cut and brush stroke on them.

And he should be happy... not only is that a very clean pair, but he has the *Chinese production hangtag which is a really nice little addition, pretty rare to see those anymore... doesn't add any value, but it's cool to have.

*No jordans have ever had Japanese hangtags or anything else made in Japan.

100% legit

Buyer sounds like one if these dudes who think Jordans are precision built by robots and should be flawless, so they over-analyze every single stitch, cut and brush stroke on them.

And he should be happy... not only is that a very clean pair, but he has the *Chinese production hangtag which is a really nice little addition, pretty rare to see those anymore... doesn't add any value, but it's cool to have.

there you have it OP.

I don't know how to read the tag. But the person who I got them from resided in Japan. And he said it was a Japanese Nike Tag of Authenticity.

I don't know how to read the tag. But the person who I got them from resided in Japan. And he said it was a Japanese Nike Tag of Authenticity.
Oh well there you go then, even cooler lol...

I thought he was confusing it with a proper hangtag, as in the plastic Orange Nike or Jumpman ones which are made in Taiwan.

Last edited:
This pair is very obviously legit. No need to worry op. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom