Legit Check 2009 DMP Raptor 7s.

The kicks are 100% legit..You can NOT compare different releases. There will always be small inconsistencies.

Last edited:
The kicks are 100% legit..You can NOT compare different releases. There will always be small inconsistencies.
Thanks man.. i just never saw the perferated holes so small on 7s b4.. and 1 side is crooked not centered lol n im very surprised especially its an older retro..

Thanks man.. i just never saw the perferated holes so small on 7s b4.. and 1 side is crooked not centered lol n im very surprised especially its an older retro..
Its a huge misconception that the OGs were super perfect and far superior in quality than the Jordan's we get today..Yes QC has definitely seen a decline over the years as well as material quality but they were never all perfect even back then. I remember some OG Hare 7s only having 2 holes at the top. People just inspect them with a fine tooth comb these days so it's almost half QC is lacking and half people just tripping on the smallest little things.

Its a huge misconception that the OGs were super perfect and far superior in quality than the Jordan's we get today..Yes QC has definitely seen a decline over the years as well as material quality but they were never all perfect even back then. I remember some OG Hare 7s only having 2 holes at the top. People just inspect them with a fine tooth comb these days so it's almost half QC is lacking and half people just tripping on the smallest little things.
yeah i hear ya and can totally agree, i remember a lot of the older 4s had widows peaks all over n now ppl trip when they see them lol... but the holes you are referring to are these right?
View media item 1216746

Back
Top Bottom