Legit Check 2010 Cool grey 11's

Im 90% sure these are authentic but im far from an expert and Im always wary when I buy from ebay (copped for 230 shipped) because of the reputation of fakes on there. I hope these iphone pics are good enough quality..

Im 90% sure these are authentic but im far from an expert and Im always wary when I buy from ebay (copped for 230 shipped) because of the reputation of fakes on there. I hope these iphone pics are good enough quality..

they're legit.

if u already have them on hand then everythings good.
if these are still with the seller, its best to ask for tagged pics to be on the safe side.

they're legit.

if u already have them on hand then everythings good.
if these are still with the seller, its best to ask for tagged pics to be on the safe side.

legit. material looks on point, shape, footlocker sticker on the box with the store number info. Carbon fiber looks good. jumpman lines up. jordan jumpman tag lines up in 3rd lace opening. legit pair. 

legit. material looks on point, shape, footlocker sticker on the box with the store number info. Carbon fiber looks good. jumpman lines up. jordan jumpman tag lines up in 3rd lace opening. legit pair. 

Back
Top Bottom