Legit Check bred 11, please and thank you :)

Hi NT, first of all I apologize for posting this redundant post but I just couldn't understand how you guys knew that bred 11 is fake based on fat collar, stretched jumpman, high PL. I was reading some posts, they make my head spinning lol. 

So this will be my first time buying jordan from eBay. I'm from Indonesia but will come to US to visit cousin next month so delivery is not an issue. However I can't contact any of the seller I'm interested at (yes my address is US), so I can't request any extra info or pics :frown:

So NT please help me to compare these 3 pairs and advise me on which pair to buy. These 3 pairs are sold between $350-$380 so I guess price wise it's in the ballpark 

1st pair:

note: checked seller, sold a pair of AJ 1 for $90, red flag, also if my noob observation is correct, paper print is too dark, and PL cut from the back too high. But I'm not sure about PL after reading timmybrixxx argument with tang. Carbon fiber looks legit but then I read that GM now uses real (or a really good) carbon fiber. this pair has been relisted. description does not say 100% authentic.

2nd pair:

note: based on my noob observation paper looks off and the back PL looks too high imo. vertical stitching on back PL looks very off to me too. seller says these are DS

3rd pair:

note: my "favorite" so far, looks correct based on everything I read here, paper ink looks light. seller is also very honest by stating 2 defects on patent leather crease and glue stain on collar. attached pic of finish line receipt, but like timmybrixxx said, receipts don't mean anything. pre owned, worn once, defects were already there when bought claimed the seller.

The first two look weird to me but the third looks the best I would go with the last pair

from88til from88til is 370 too much for the legit pair Bro? Also since this will be my first time ever buying anything from eBay, let alone a pair of air Jordan, is there any guideline about buying sneakers from eBay in NT? I've tried looking for such article here but couldn't find any, would appreciate your help here

Last edited:
from88til from88til is 370 too much for the legit pair Bro? Also since this will be my first time ever buying anything from eBay, let alone a pair of air Jordan, is there any guideline about buying sneakers from eBay in NT? I've tried looking for such article here but couldn't find any, would appreciate your help here
370 is way to much for a used pair. right shoe has a real bad ankle crease

Can u get a pic of jump man on right shoe...

Edit: all 3 are fakes

Last edited:
@joejs82  hey bro sorry I forgot to reply, pmpdaddyrobford has a point, crease is just too much to ignore, the shoes are sold too now.

finding this pair is SO HARD. will be going to US for holiday this July so hoping to find some sneaker stores that have the bred 11 I want. Can't post on classifieds too since I'm a new guy here, sadness

@joejs82
 hey bro sorry I forgot to reply, pmpdaddyrobford has a point, crease is just too much to ignore, the shoes are sold too now.

finding this pair is SO HARD. will be going to US for holiday this July so hoping to find some sneaker stores that have the bred 11 I want. Can't post on classifieds too since I'm a new guy here, sadness
stores will have the highest prices you've seen yet

@PmpDaddyRobFord  yeah you're right, but the only reason why I'm rushing is because I will be going to US this july, that means I can save up on delivery cost. buying 1 pair of jordan from ebay and getting them delivered to my country can easily translate to $200 more for customs and shipping

@PmpDaddyRobFord  thanks for the LC, yeah he told me it's 9/10, is $370 too high? I'd probably still take it lol coz it's so hard to find these, I just wanna know how overpriced it is.

Also does anyone else notice that pmp daddy rob ford is always online??? how does he do it??? 

@PmpDaddyRobFord
 thanks for the LC, yeah he told me it's 9/10, is $370 too high? I'd probably still take it lol coz it's so hard to find these, I just wanna know how overpriced it is.
Also does anyone else notice that pmp daddy rob ford is always online??? how does he do it??? 
Cell phone

And that's too much, maybe 300.but 370 for used breds is crazy.they aren't Jams

Back
Top Bottom