Legit Check Carmine 6 2014

GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Can you take a pic of the box tag and qc stamp inside the box?. Also pictures with the full shoes are better

No QC Stamp/Sticker? Also, we need CLOSE UP shots that aren't blurry/out of focus.

Im going with fake on these. Should def be a qc stamp and sticker in box, every pair that has come through here had both. Production dates are early. Prob some early releases = 100% fake. Wait on more opinions.

Pics are super blurry and horrible lighting. No stamps. But the shoes looks ok. Just wondering, whoever you bought it from didn't double box? The paypal shipping label is taped all of the box and looks beat.. 

I havd these in hand. Paid 200 for em. The seller says she got them on the 24th for her husband from Footlocker.

Im aware of that. I jus havent seen a pair of these that didnt have both. The qc date stamped should at least be on there. Im speaking on the US pairs which these are. Ive bought 8-9 retro Js this year and they all at least had the date stamped. But i know in no way does missing that QC stamp and sticker make a pair fake, jus sayin its a bit of a red flag on these considering all the others we have seen had both.

Last edited:
Im aware of that. I jus havent seen a pair of these that didnt have both. The qc date stamped should at least be on there. Im speaking on the US pairs which these are. Ive bought 8-9 retro Js this year and they all at least had the date stamped. But i know in no way does missing that QC stamp and sticker make a pair fake, jus sayin its a bit of a red flag on these considering all the others we have seen had both.
Yea I know, I haven't seen any Carmines without them either. They should all have the same QC stamp I think as well, and maybe even the same sticker. Check your PM @ryanjumpman420  

Back
Top Bottom