Legit Check Carmine VI's CDP.

Like I said they look hundred percent authentic I was just wondering why my "starting" production date and barcode are different from every other size 10.. I never seen that.

Like I said they look hundred percent authentic I was just wondering why my "starting" production date and barcode are different from every other size 10.. I never seen that.
IDK prod dates do change depending on factory etc. I think its cool.. I mean its not like you saw every size 10 produced right? I see your point though. My RD pair says

12/12/07 - 2/3/08

barcode is 101078829 

Maybe a pre release or something? Hmmm im stumped on this one..

You're right I haven't seen every size 10. I'm not going to make a big deal about it. I was just wondering If somebody knew something I didn't. I appreciate you helping out. Thanks!

You're right I haven't seen every size 10. I'm not going to make a big deal about it. I was just wondering If somebody knew something I didn't. I appreciate you helping out. Thanks!
no problem man.. I would try to dig a little more though.. could it possibly be an overseas pair that made its to the states or something? I would wanna know even though they are spot on...PM Motivated Minds or Firepower they may know something about this .. good luck.

Nothing to worry about -Carmines are 100% legit and the date is fine.

Each Model/CW has many production dates, and as TimmyBrixxx said, just because you haven't seen a pair with that same date doesn't necessarily mean it's a red flag -there can be anything from around 5-15+ different dates for each shoe produced.

Unless it's obviously suspicious (such as a year the shoe didn't release in etc.) Production dates really are the last thing to worry about when verifying authenticity.

But just for your peace of mind...

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I appreciate all the information. I was pretty confident that they were real, I just wanted to double check. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the information. I was pretty confident that they were real, I just wanted to double check. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
nice pick up, when you see next years your gonna be GLAD you got the 08's..

Back
Top Bottom