legit check cool grey 11

I really want to make sure these are real and so many details are screaming fake.
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

The shoe fits extremely small for a 10.5. They fit like a 9.5 or smaller. Arent you not supposed to be able to clearly see the midsole through the rubber on the toecap. The alignment of the carbon fiber looks really sloppy

The shoe fits extremely small for a 10.5. They fit like a 9.5 or smaller. Arent you not supposed to be able to clearly see the midsole through the rubber on the toecap. The alignment of the carbon fiber looks really sloppy
you are supposed to see through the midsole

I'm gunna say hi quality grey market.. Reasons being the heel fabric where 23 is. too wide in my opinion. And I don't like the way the fabric is stitched to the leather.bulges out. don't cop

Just so every body has a understanding here.. Fakes now have legit carbon fiber and proper 23 spacing as well as toe box. They have come very close too authentic traits and sometimes even better build quality than release.. I know first hand. My friend buys fakes that are hard to tell .won't say site as I don't support that epidemic.

Just so every body has a understanding here.. Fakes now have legit carbon fiber and proper 23 spacing as well as toe box. They have come very close too authentic traits and sometimes even better build quality than release.. I know first hand. My friend buys fakes that are hard to tell .won't say site as I don't support that epidemic.
I dont think its even real carbon fiber. When i tap it with my nail, it makes a kind of dull sound compared to the other carbon fiber i have on legit shoes.

And theres a pretty deep scratch on the carbon and it looks too clean for carbon. Carbon would chip or crack while this just a clean cut like plastic. Also hard to flex, unlike the carbon/midsole on real pairs

Yea these are GM or "unauthorized" kicks. The yellowing on the sole is more from wear instead of actually yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom