Legit check for 2012 raptor 7s Please!!!! I only have a few more days to file a dispute if they are,

Got these on ebay for $210 minus tax. Everytime I think I've proved they're legit i find something that makes me wonder. My main concerns are the bottom of the box is missing the black air sole sticker that's usually under where the nike headquarters address print is, the 2nd thing is i'm not sure the shoe trees are the correct ones that came with these 7s. I have them pictured below. My 3rd concern is i seen a video where a guy took out the insole and the stitching on the borders of the cloth-like part underneath was black but mine is white as you can see in the 1st pic, so IDK whose is the correct color. also the number stamped inside the box seems to be a different font from the rest of my jordans. someone please help. If it is a GM pair, THIS IS A REALLY GOOD GM pair.

I don't own these so I can't be 100% sure. Can you post pics of the box tag? I'm gonna look online to compare with legit pairs. Brb

Box tag looks good to me. I can't really find anything wrong with them. There are little inconsistencies, but not sure if that is just a QC issue. Based on the pics if seen of fakes and real shoes, I think these are legit.

Wait for a couple other people to confirm it, but I think you are good here fam.

Also here are some production dates on the tag. it says 3/14/12 - 5/9/12 just in case its too small to see on the pics.

@sneakerp Thanks  so much for taking out the time my dude! You are definitely repped! I wish I could get ahold of @TIMMYBRIXXX  or @cashm0neyand1  because I think I looked on another review of some raptor 7s and one of them actually said they have/had a pair so that would help. also should I be concerned if the sticker below the nike address like the one below is missing because all my other jordans have that, even dating back to the old love new love pack from like 2007

I think they are legit G, they look ok to me. Do remember (in my dj clue voice lol) anything mass produced gon have inconsistencies here n there, just Nike be having em a bit too often. Enjoy them kicks, price was decent too

Yeah,I was considering that as an option but I just wanted to make sure I got some expert input because $200 is a lot to spend on any shoe to me let alone a fake and I am by no means rich lol. Thanks for the input tho bro!

@sneakerp Thanks so much for taking out the time my dude! You are definitely repped! I wish I could get ahold of @TIMMYBRIXXX
 or @cashm0neyand1
 because I think I looked on another review of some raptor 7s and one of them actually said they have/had a pair so that would help. also should I be concerned if the sticker below the nike address like the one below is missing because all my other jordans have that, even dating back to the old love new love pack from like 2007

Yeah I can't explain not having the tag under the box, but sometimes boxes don't have stamps too, so that isn't a big deciding factor.

Is the second lace hole higher up than the rest or are they all in a straight line? Can't really tell from the pics, but second lace hole should be a little higher than all the others.

@sneakerp yeah the 2nd actually is slightly higher.the 1st 3 lace holes curve like they are suppose to. Pretty much all the basics check out as far as the leather lining the collar, the curved lace placement, the triangle on the back and the pull tab. I'm still a little worried about the stitching under the insole though. I saw a video where the stitching around the edges of the cloth part under the insole was black but mine is white but I don't know if the stitching varies but I wouldn't think so. Also in one of the lace holes on the collar the leather hadn't been all the way removed from the hole so I don't know if that's bad quality control or what.

But the dude in the vid was trying to find out if his were real too so maybe his were just fake but he said he got them from sneakerhead.com who I thought was legit

So below is a couple more pics and I placed some questions by the pics so you would have to scroll through trying to see what I was talking about. I'm especially concerned about the stitching under the insole since the pair in the vid had black stitching and you said his was real, but mine is white. the MSRP tag flips though and the paper looks on point in my opinion, but maybe you'll see something I don't. Thanks for your help though @cashm0neyand1! I repped you my dude.

Notice the stitching on the sides under the insole are white. the guy's in the video was black. does that mean they're fake?

Shoe Aglet

This leather wasn't completely cut out, so is that automatically bad or just bad JB quality? I can lace my string through there though, it's just flapped back up in the pic

Tongues again.

MSRP tag flips

Last edited:
@sneakerp yeah the 2nd actually is slightly higher.the 1st 3 lace holes curve like they are suppose to. Pretty much all the basics check out as far as the leather lining the collar, the curved lace placement, the triangle on the back and the pull tab. I'm still a little worried about the stitching under the insole though. I saw a video where the stitching around the edges of the cloth part under the insole was black but mine is white but I don't know if the stitching varies but I wouldn't think so. Also in one of the lace holes on the collar the leather hadn't been all the way removed from the hole so I don't know if that's bad quality control or what.

Based on what your describing and the new photos, they are 1000% legit. Chalk up to quality control and the stitching under the insole isn't consistent on a lot of legit pairs.

Back
Top Bottom