Legit check fragment 1

I'm no Jordan expert but that box label looks really off. Wrong fonts, spacing etcetera.

Exactly what I was thinking. The shoe looks really good. Even the stitching is correct. It goes over the swoosh. The only flaw I saw was the label. So now I'm sketched out to go pick them up

Hanon's legit but hey anyone can say they bought them there. Get a pic of that size tag and get (more) tagged pics.

Maybe there are some comparison pics in the Fragment thread.

Last edited:
Hanon's legit but hey anyone can say they bought them there. Get a pic of that size tag and get (more) tagged pics.

Maybe there are some comparison pics in the Fragment thread.

Ok I'll get a size tag pic. A better one. This is my first time on here so I'm not quite sure what tagged pics are. But I will also try and find the fragment thread.

Better size tag pic is on its way and I asked for a pic of the inside of the lid for the stamps. Should this help?
Ok I'll get a size tag pic. A better one. This is my first time on here so I'm not quite sure what tagged pics are. But I will also try and find the fragment thread.

Tagged pics: have the seller include something in the pic that you ask him to, f.e. a piece of paper with his account name and today's date, to make sure he actually owns the stuff he's trying to sell. It wouldn't exactly be the first time that people receive fakes (or simply a different product) while the listing used stock photos or stolen photos from other listings or something like that.

Last edited:
Tagged pics: have the seller include something in the pic that you ask him to, f.e. a piece of paper with his account name and today's date, to make sure he actually owns the stuff he's trying to sell. It wouldn't exactly be the first time that people receive fakes (or simply a different product) while the listing used stock photos or stolen photos from other listings or something like that.

Ok will do. I will also be seeing these in person before I make a deal too. I just never seen a pair in real life to compare them too. That's my trouble here. But I appreciate the reply from you. A lot.

If you looking for a retail version of the frags stop looking because your not going to find it..If your don't win a raffle at a authorize dealer you don't know what your getting. If your looking to wear the show I advise you to find one with all the Nike parts... You will have more money in your pocket that way. Bro the shoes come from the same place....

If you looking for a retail version of the frags stop looking because your not going to find it..If your don't win a raffle at a authorize dealer you don't know what your getting. If your looking to wear the show I advise you to find one with all the Nike parts... You will have more money in your pocket that way. Bro the shoes come from the same place....
Exactly what I was thinking. The shoe looks really good. Even the stitching is correct. It goes over the swoosh. The only flaw I saw was the label. So now I'm sketched out to go pick them up
Excuse me im new to this site dont know how to start a thread but i won a bid on some frags here is he linkhttp://m.ebay.com/itm/281882701179?NAV=HOME

Yeah the curve on the panel with the jordan stamp on it is way to curved. And the stamp looks kinda big

Back
Top Bottom