Legit Check Gamma Blue 11's

Screenshot all convos
I believe the seller sent you real deal pics then used a bait and switch.
You can take it to court if you want
DON'T take matters into your own hands.

I remember the yeezy 2 case that went to Judge Judy

What would happen if I sell these to someone else? Not gonna do it but just curious what are the consequences

What would happen if I sell these to someone else? Not gonna do it but just curious what are the consequences

That Doesn't solve the problem you'd just be doing what the seller did to you to someone else.
And then that someone would probably break your windshield or key your car. Because they might get mad.

That Doesn't solve the problem you'd just be doing what the seller did to you to someone else.
And then that someone would probably break your windshield or key your car. Because they might get mad.

So I can just file a complaint to the police ? What would be the punishment for him? Sry kind of new to this since I'm only 17. Don't know all these law enforcement stuff

So I can just file a complaint to the police ? What would be the punishment for him? Sry kind of new to this since I'm only 17. Don't know all these law enforcement stuff
I seriously doubt the police are gonna come running bc you made a bad decision bro.. That's wishful thinking..If police worked this way there would be none left to enforce actual laws..Look man I know the situation sucks but short of you taking $200 outta this kids a** you are gonna be beat here IMHO.. Take this experience as a hard lesson learned and remember NEVER NEVER pay for anything with cash or trade YOU are not 110% sure is legit.. Also be careful that who is legit checking your shoes here or elsewhere knows what they are talking about..It seems you jumped the gun a bit trusting members with new accounts and low rep.

Here are your options from where I sit:

1- Take the stick to him.. Even if he's bigger, let him know it's not cool..Even if you lose the fight he will think twice the next time..An you can feel better about the situation that you didn't let yourself get punked..(Hit first and hit hard Danielson)You can't win them all right?
2- resell the shoes as HQ REPLICAS.. Don't try to set someone else up for failure by selling them as legit..Recoup what $ you can and eat the rest. At least you can get some of your $ back this way.
3- Use them as your beaters, cut grass, go camping, and wash your car etc. In them..
4- If you're stuck with them and will not wear them...Find a kid in your school who is in need of a pair of kicks..Bless him with these, he won't care they are reps..You will be helping someone out who is less fortunate than yourself and this will make you feel better about getting beat here.. It's a good thing to do for someone in need.. "light up the darkness" out there..
In closing we have all taken a L or 2 in our days even if we won't admit it..Just learn from this experience and try and make the most of it.. Try to spin the negative into a positive here if you can.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt the police are gonna come running bc you made a bad decision bro.. That's wishful thinking..If police worked this way there would be none left to enforce actual laws..Look man I know the situation sucks but short of you taking $200 outta this kids a** you are gonna be beat here IMHO.. Take this experience as a hard lesson learned and remember NEVER NEVER pay for anything with cash or trade YOU are not 110% sure is legit.. Also be careful that who is legit checking your shoes here or elsewhere knows what they are talking about..It seems you jumped the gun a bit trusting members with new accounts and low rep.

Here are your options from where I sit:

1- Take the stick to him.. Even if he's bigger, let him know it's not cool..Even if you lose the fight he will think twice the next time..An you can feel better about the situation that you didn't let yourself get punked..(Hit first and hit hard Danielson)You can't win them all right?
2- resell the shoes as HQ REPLICAS.. Don't try to set someone else up for failure by selling them as legit..Recoup what $ you can and eat the rest. At least you can get some of your $ back this way.
3- Use them as your beaters, cut grass, go camping, and wash your car etc. In them..
4- If you're stuck with them and will not wear them...Find a kid in your school who is in need of a pair of kicks..Bless him with these, he won't care they are reps..You will be helping someone out who is less fortunate than yourself and this will make you feel better about getting beat here.. It's a good thing to do for someone in need.. "light up the darkness" out there..
In closing we have all taken a L or 2 in our days even if we won't admit it..Just learn from this experience and try and make the most of it.. Try to spin the negative into a positive here if you can.
Thanks man this is some good advice.. The only problem is he goes to a diff school than me and idk what classes he has.. Also don't know where he lives. Maybe I can skip school for one day and hunt for him by asking people if they know what class he has, then I start the fight with him. I may miss a day of school and get suspended but it will definitely be worth it. Can't let him get away with scamming me like that and mocking me on FB with his friends. Definitely not gonna let that slide. Also he was roughly the same height as me and maybe like 10 pounds heavier. Don't think he would be that hard to fight

don't even suggest this to him.
as soon as whoever he decided to donate to determines they're fakes they're going to want to beat him up lol.

Thanks man this is some good advice.. The only problem is he goes to a diff school than me and idk what classes he has.. Also don't know where he lives. Maybe I can skip school for one day and hunt for him by asking people if they know what class he has, then I start the fight with him. I may miss a day of school and get suspended but it will definitely be worth it. Can't let him get away with scamming me like that and mocking me on FB with his friends. Definitely not gonna let that slide. Also he was roughly the same height as me and maybe like 10 pounds heavier. Don't think he would be that hard to fight
Just be careful bro. I don't wanna see you get jumped or even worse over a pair of kicks.. Just make sure you are VERY aware of your environment and who's in it if you choose to go that route..Oh an Keep your hands up!..Hope it works out one way or another for you buddy.

Just be careful bro. I don't wanna see you get jumped or even worse over a pair of kicks.. Just make sure you are VERY aware of your environment and who's in it if you choose to go that route..Oh an Keep your hands up!..Hope it works out one way or another for you buddy.
Might have to bring a couple of friends with me just in case this dude has people to back him up... Don't want to get caught in a 3v1 or worse 10v1 situation.. It ain't even about the shoes anymore , it's about the principle that this guy can just scam whoever he wants and get away with it.. This punk needs to be taught a lesson ASAP.

You going to call him out on FB issuing the challenge?

Just be safe, Don't end up on Worldstar. Or one of these sneakerblogs

I usually don't give advice when it comes to fights because if anything goes wrong I can be held responsible

You going to call him out on FB issuing the challenge?
Dont do this ^^^..

Let me start this off by saying I really don't advise fighting to handle issues..It should be a last resort, but sometimes I guess it may be necessary..Play it smart though man.. Don't let him know there's a problem until its in front of him..This way you keep the good ol' element of surprise and he has no time to "plan"(pack a knife or people etc)..It helps keep things clean and honest. 

Catch him off guard.. Confront him about the kicks, tell him you want your $ or...

Dont do this ^^^..

Let me start this off by saying I really don't advise fighting to handle issues..It should be a last resort, but sometimes I guess it may be necessary..Play it smart though man.. Don't let him know there's a problem until its in front of him..This way you keep the good ol' element of surprise and he has no time to "plan"(pack a knife or people etc)..It helps keep things clean and honest. 

Catch him off guard.. Confront him about the kicks, tell him you want your $ or...
Not sure he would have the element of surprise

He said he would skip school and ask people if they know what class he's in

and you know how kids are these days they turn a anthill into a mountain. I can see it now "Hey Billy [Scammer] Did you know Joey [Guy] Is looking for you he wouldn't say why but isn't that the guy you scammed?"

We're not sure of if both parties have a friend in common,

To OP. Just take everything into account and know that there may be pros and cons to your actions.

Let What you choose to do be  your own decision, knowing in your mind that whatever you chose is what you really want to do.

Here's a possible way to keep my element of surprise. I can ask the school office for the classes that he has because I need to give him something really important. This way I can wait outside his class then follow him to wherever, wait until he's alone and confront him about the money. If he doesn't give it back that's when I will start the fight.. Might bring a friend with me just in case he wins the fight

They look good, only thing a concern to me is the 23 on the heel. Looks a little bit too wide, might just be a bad picture but they look too stretched in my opinion. 

Might just be a factory flaw or something, I can already see some glue stains on the carbon fiber. My Breds, Gammas, and Columbias have all been pretty-much flawless.

Look bro think of this it is not smart at all to dig a even bigger whole for yourself by fighting this person. For one, everyone if this person was to find out about this can be in legal trouble for advocating and being an accomplice for the fight. Fighting will solve nothing, think of this dude losses the battle which would be one single fight, that's actuall if you win this fight. He gets suspended and you get into trouble for one trespassing and fighting on school grounds. That means you have to come up with a lie and find a way to manpuplate a worker who has this person schedule and then get him alone to fight. Then after all of the trouble you can face legal problems. Then this ******* can still scam someone else because he can win the fight and got your money and made fun of you. Yet in a smarter way you can really make this dude pay.

It will be much smarter to file a police report and then ask the police what actions can I take to retrieve the money I was tricked for. If you have his actual name and address and know people who helped him he can really be forced to pay you your money back by law. That's what police are for to servi and protect us. You take this matrer to them, file a police report make sure you have all the messages and the FB posting of him mocking you and then take that to a judge where you ca press charges and get all of your money back. All you need are the shoes, him saying they are legit or authentic Jordan's and then his messages saying they not after. You will win the case in a small claims court, that's why they exist. How much did you pay for them cause he can be facing hard theft charges. Also remember the sale of counterfeit goods is illegal and he can face charges for that, that will really make him stop his bs scamming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom