LEGIT CHECK: GAMMAS

REAL OR FAKE????

• REAL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FAKE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PLZ HELP!!!!!ARE THESE REAL OR FAKE? I PAID $350 FOR THEM AND I WANT TO RE-SELL THEM ON EBAY BUT I DO NOT WANT TO RIP ANYBODY OFF IF THEY ARE FAKE.....PLZ HELP!!!!!

Not looking good from here honestly im about 90% sure they are fake, but those pix are terrible man..Snap a few more pix outside without a mirror to be 100.

Legit Gammas are running about $300-$350 so you're already paying top dollar, how much are you planning on reselling for? Im not telling you what to do with your $ but in order to resell effectively you may wanna try and find shoes at a discounted price where there is room for $ to be made. There wont be much wiggle room at this price.

Don't need any more pics. They're 100% fake. The 23's are wrong, the toe caps are too clear, the plastic XI covering is wrong, etc.

Ok thanks for the info. I originally bought them for myself but they don't fit so that's why I wanted to re-sell them on eBay. Is there a market for fake Jordan's? Or am I stuck with these? I admit the pictures are not good I will try to post better ones soon....

I guess the lesson is do not ever buy Jordan's from authentickicks.org ,that's where these were purchased....spread the word

Ok thanks for the info. I originally bought them for myself but they don't fit so that's why I wanted to re-sell them on eBay. Is there a market for fake Jordan's? Or am I stuck with these? I admit the pictures are not good I will try to post better ones soon....
There is a market for fakes, however you wont get back anything close to what you paid..List them as replicas and ask for $100-$120 you may get a bite..

Did you by chance pay with PP or a CC? You may not be SOL if so.

Ok thanks for the info man I really appreciate it. Also, is everyone 100% sure that these are replicas? I paid with my credit card is there anything I can do? I have already contacted the original seller and he has told me that these are 100% authentic. I even told him that I wasn't going to return them and that I wanted to know whether or not they were fake cuz I was gonna put them on EBay and I didn't want to list them as real if they weren't. He stilled claimed that they were 100% authentic.

Unfortunately this purchase was made when I had just started to get into the sneaker game and I was not aware of all the scams and fakes out there. Since then I have learned the do's and dont's lol....

Ok thanks for the info man I really appreciate it. Also, is everyone 100% sure that these are replicas? I paid with my credit card is there anything I can do? I have already contacted the original seller and he has told me that these are 100% authentic. I even told him that I wasn't going to return them and that I wanted to know whether or not they were fake cuz I was gonna put them on EBay and I didn't want to list them as real if they weren't. He stilled claimed that they were 100% authentic.
The shoes are 1000% fakes..I would give him this thread as proof and tell him to give you a full refund. If not you will simply get PP involved and he can deal with them..He sold you fake shoes, allow him 1 chance to make it right...IF he decides not to offer the refund go over his head..Also make sure you go back and change your comment in the feedback to "i was sold fake shoes" or whatever..PP should fix the problem..IF for some reason PP cant help, call your CC company most if not all have fraud protection. Explain that you purchased something you believed were legit, the item was listed as legit and turns out to be fake. You should be covered one way or another. Keep us posted.

100% Fake.

The shoes are 1000% fakes..I would give him this thread as proof and tell him to give you a full refund. If not you will simply get PP involved and he can deal with them..He sold you fake shoes, allow him 1 chance to make it right...IF he decides not to offer the refund go over his head..Also make sure you go back and change your comment in the feedback to "i was sold fake shoes" or whatever..PP should fix the problem..IF for some reason PP cant help, call your CC company most if not all have fraud protection. Explain that you purchased something you believed were legit, the item was listed as legit and turns out to be fake. You should be covered one way or another. Keep us posted.

This.. Follow Timmys directions and you should have no problem getting your $ back

Back
Top Bottom