LEGIT CHECK INFRARED 3Lab5s

How much did u sell em for if u dont mind my asking? If u take em back make sure u het the kicks back before u refund the money..but i would take em off ur hands for 300 :wink:

How much did u sell em for if u dont mind my asking? If u take em back make sure u het the kicks back before u refund the money..but i would take em off ur hands for 300
wink.gif
Sold this pair for 340, sold another for 385.

How much did u sell em for if u dont mind my asking? If u take em back make sure u het the kicks back before u refund the money..but i would take em off ur hands for 300
wink.gif
paypal doesn't care about him getting his "fake" shoes back, only returning the buyers money. I've seen posts before where people keep the kicks in those cases and get their money back.

paypal doesn't care about him getting his "fake" shoes back, only returning the buyers money. I've seen posts before where people keep the kicks in those cases and get their money back.
Yup, **** is a joke.

' i just ordered a pair size 11 from jwong $800 shipped…he is legit everyone that bought off him co-signed...i bought a fake pair from some1 off kixify and paypal refunded me the money but told me to destroy and discard the sneakers in order to get my money bacc…i took a chainsaw to them asap' - from shangai 5 LC thread.

Last edited:
ill rep that..

Def not a garbage shoe, gonna have to disagree with you there. Its definitely DIFFERENT, which some collectors dont like, but certainly not garbage. One of the best quality shoes JB has put out in years, up there with BIN retros.

Def not a garbage shoe, gonna have to disagree with you there. Its definitely DIFFERENT, which some collectors dont like, but certainly not garbage. One of the best quality shoes JB has put out in years, up there with BIN retros.
lol..man I just can't get with either of them..straight hypetrains IMO..you can paint ish gold and polish it up but at the end of the day it's still ish..They have butcher up my beloved 5s lately IMO.. but to each his own..I won't hate..

lol..man I just can't get with either of them..straight hypetrains IMO..you can paint ish gold and polish it up but at the end of the day it's still ish..They have butcher up my beloved 5s lately IMO.. but to each his own..I won't hate..

I feel where your coming from and to each their own. From the day i fell in love with jordans 5s have been my favorites. Only since ive been able to actually collect have 3s tied them as my 2 fav jordans hands down. But i like things that are creative, i did not like the original gamma blue 3lab5s as i thought they were straight hype and flash. These however i find more subtle, not until you get close enough can you tell theyre elephant print all over, and i love the infrared midsoles with the black 'shark teeth'. The color scheme itself i wouldve bought even if it wasnt part of the elements series. However i give credit for JB doing something creative and new rather then producing the same shoes over and over again but slapping a higher price or claiming them 'limited'. Not to mention compared to just about any JB release in recent history bar the BINs, the quality on these are second to none. And as far as hype, these got nowhere near the hype the gamma11s did, and this is a far better shoe in terms of quality.

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx dont get me wrong I love the classics, i love OG colorways and all, thats what got me into jordans. Basically every jordan in my collection is a classic cw, but its nice to have things freshened up and as i said 3s and 5s are far and away my two favorite jordans and this combines a signature aspect of the 3(eprint) with the 5. Not to mention im a big fan of the black eprint since i copped the fire red 3s last year.

Last edited:
I feel where your coming from and to each their own. From the day i fell in love with jordans 5s have been my favorites. Only since ive been able to actually collect have 3s tied them as my 2 fav jordans hands down. But i like things that are creative, i did not like the original gamma blue 3lab5s as i thought they were straight hype and flash. These however i find more subtle, not until you get close enough can you tell theyre elephant print all over, and i love the infrared midsoles with the black 'shark teeth'. The color scheme itself i wouldve bought even if it wasnt part of the elements series. However i give credit for JB doing something creative and new rather then producing the same shoes over and over again but slapping a higher price or claiming them 'limited'. Not to mention compared to just about any JB release in recent history bar the BINs, the quality on these are second to none. And as far as hype, these got nowhere near the hype the gamma11s did, and this is a far better shoe in terms of quality.

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx dont get me wrong I love the classics, i love OG colorways and all, thats what got me into jordans. Basically every jordan in my collection is a classic cw, but its nice to have things freshened up and as i said 3s and 5s are far and away my two favorite jordans and this combines a signature aspect of the 3(eprint) with the 5. Not to mention im a big fan of the black eprint since i copped the fire red 3s last year.
I feel ya.. I just feel like design in general is very weak at best at JB right now...I personally think you don't need all of these bells and whistles if the design is solid from the door..OG CWs are simple and clean. That's what makes them timeless...Less is always more if done correctly IMO.. for instance in 92 when the Bordeaux 7s dropped, it was a CRAZY CW..Ish like that hadn't been seen and was super sick at that time.. Now 22yrs later their still hot as hell and can be rocked without hesitation..IMHO we won't see grown men rockin Bel Air 5s in 22yrs. Chances are you won't be able to give them away..Bc they are just hype.. WAY overdone and poorly executed.. Nothing about those kicks says FPOBA to me.. They could just as easily be the Saved by the bell 5s or the In living color 5s..or something.. NO ONE who doesn't know that shoe is gonna see them and instantly think FPOBA..It's just a bunch of gimmick b.s. these days with over the top colorways that IMO will not be timeless..It seems they should think less and execute more over there..but that's all just my opinion..IDK. Most of this new ish just ain't for me..lol.

Last edited:
Im an OG colorway guy myseld but i got the cool grey/infrared 10s this morning ajd theyre def a simple clean shoe. Almost seems like an OG colorway with it jist being solid grey, with hints of black and infrared. And surprisingly comfortable for a Jordan Retro these days

Im an OG colorway guy myseld but i got the cool grey/infrared 10s this morning ajd theyre def a simple clean shoe. Almost seems like an OG colorway with it jist being solid grey, with hints of black and infrared. And surprisingly comfortable for a Jordan Retro these days
I picked them up as well. I was able to walk in a FNL during the middle of the day and get my size. Don't understand why there are a lot of negative feedback on them. I personally like them a lot and agree that they are very comfortable for 10's.

Back
Top Bottom