Legit Check Jordan 11 Gamma

I know this is not the first Gamma 11 LC thread, but I am having a hard time confirming from prior posts. Bought these off of eBay from somebody recently with 100% feedback for $320. The seller offers returns if not 100% authentic. Can somebody help put my mind at ease, please?

PS - I tried the right shoe on, that is why the shoes look slightly different. The left pair is unworn.

Sorry for the poor lighting, all I have is my iphone.  Thanks in advance!

Theyre fake. Please compare your pictures with the ones Ive taken below on a real and a fake pair. There is also a video comparison with the link. Some gammas are so hard to tell because replicas come so close to the authentics these days its scary.

Some tells:

White in the middle of the lace holes

Heel area looks super padded

Since you have the shoes in hand, check here:

http://nykickstape.com/blogs/jordan-11-legit-check/15901900-air-jordan-gamma-11

Theyre fake. Please compare your pictures with the ones Ive taken below on a real and a fake pair. There is also a video comparison with the link. Some gammas are so hard to tell because replicas come so close to the authentics these days its scary.

Some tells:

White in the middle of the lace holes

Heel area looks super padded

Since you have the shoes in hand, check here:

http://nykickstape.com/blogs/jordan-11-legit-check/15901900-air-jordan-gamma-11
agreed and rep'd

Thanks. Something definitely was off to me, and they did not even feel regular when I put them on. There was too much padding inside the tongue. Did not feel like any of my other 11s.

Damn these fakes. Just initiated the return with the seller on eBay. Appreciate the confirmation.

Thanks. Something definitely was off to me, and they did not even feel regular when I put them on. There was too much padding inside the tongue. Did not feel like any of my other 11s.

Damn these fakes. Just initiated the return with the seller on eBay. Appreciate the confirmation.
np bro. damn fakes getting better and better smh

These are fakes the 23s are off they are too big. The color of the cover is off and these those super perfect fakes

Back
Top Bottom