Legit Check - Jordan 11 Gammas

Negative. These are GM's. The toe caps aren't milky and the 23's are stretched more than they should be. The heel tab is also flat when it should come out more and should be more narrow.

View media item 844252
This is how they should look like.

^^ I agree these are GM, 23 is pretty stretched out. The jumpman on the sole looks very unclear to me and the insole is missing the size sticker.

yea the pic i took u cant realle see the jumpman but in person u can def see it, i heard the sticker thing dont realle matter tho

yea the pic i took u cant realle see the jumpman but in person u can def see it, i heard the sticker thing dont realle matter tho
Yea I know a lot of people that take the sticker out before wearing it, but its just something to note. If these are suppose to be DS there really is no reason for it not to have the sticker

yea you right, but they were used but i feel what you saying cause all my other 11s i got them with the sticker besides my og jams

Unrelated to the post itself , but whats a GM ? And also do all boxes have a stamp kus mine dont or at least that ive seen ....

GM is abbreviated for the term grey market which is another word for unauthentic shoes.

100000% GM. the soles look really bad and the 23 is stretched like mentioned before. 

whoaaa there. yeah these are not authentic. the big thing that stood out was the back of the shoe. 23s are way off and yes as mentioned above the the heel tab is flat. 

Back
Top Bottom