Legit check, Jordan 13 Flint Please!

Thanks, they r 375 plus shipping, but imma try to talk him down atleast to 350 I won't pay more than that. I just noticed last night he has quite a few sizes, should I be worried about that? Thanks guys!

im might say these are fakes, actually they're factory variants imo, the tongue is a dead giveaway, on the toebox there are peaks, which is another dead giveaway. I have a pair of flints 13 and even the tongue is choppy it wouldn't look like this kind of choppy, and there are no peaks on the toebox also.

Thanks, they r 375 plus shipping, but imma try to talk him down atleast to 350 I won't pay more than that. I just noticed last night he has quite a few sizes, should I be worried about that? Thanks guys!
I would definitely be worried about that..Honestly the guy above me may be on to something..They should have very small WPs by the toebox but in the pair you've pictured the WPs look too big..Also the tongue logos seem a tad off after a second look..

Honestly I think id pass on this pair personally..Heres a legit pair for comparison..Also the images you upload for an LC are very important. Posting screenshots and low quality images makes it hard for us to be accurate..Try to post VERY detailed pix whenever possible..If seller doesn't wanna take better pix, move on.
http://niketalk.com/t/613284/lc-on-2010-flint-13s

Last edited:
im might say these are fakes, actually they're factory variants imo, the tongue is a dead giveaway, on the toebox there are peaks, which is another dead giveaway. I have a pair of flints 13 and even the tongue is choppy it wouldn't look like this kind of choppy, and there are no peaks on the toebox also.
Fakes and "factory variants" are one in the same.. Good catch..+1

Yeah I went back on the page bc I was gonna throw out an offer but when I saw he had multiple sizes it thru up a huge red flag. I msg him for more pics but never heard back. I will stay away. If he does send pics I will post to see what u think of those. Thanks for all the great fb, reps for all!

Wow my bad OP these damn fakes trick me from time to time. Glad others chimed in and helped and you stayed away

My bad Timmy I was trying to reply to cash money, but somehow it went in as a quote. He seems to think these are legit so I was just wanting to get his take. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom