Legit Check: Jordan 6 black infrared

^ not looking good fam..3M not bright enough, sloppy all around..Notice the jumpmen on the heels. No good.

Hey guys, so I picked these up from a seller who seems to have a legit store and following on instagram. - They have a business of selling the showcaseboxes. 

I got these in today and everything quality-wise about the shoe looks good - no glue stains really. 

However, a few alarming things. I'm not as knowledgable in terms of deciding if a pair is legit or not - so I thought I would ask you guys. I will rep of course! 

Things that I was alarmed with - the shoe trees had chinese or another asian language that I am not familiar with. The seller also ripped off the msrp tag, but I don't think that's a big issue.... but why is there chinese on the shoe tree, especially since they have a Footaction sticker on the box? Let me know what you think please. Also the production dates are: 5/14/14 - 6/9/14 ... is that correct? I'm worried that it is UA? I'm hoping for legit..

The seller did ensure me the pair's 100% authenticity or my money back - but they do have their restocking fee's and etc.

Last edited:
Added a few more pics....stamps under the shoe insert and they match up exactly with the shoe box stamp.

Also added a pic of the size tag...dates : 5/14/14-6/9/14..does it look funky..thanks again for all the help guys. This whole production date and chinese shoe tree is trippin me out...and the fact that the msrp was ripped off... I'm hoping they aren't UA...plus the sock liner material isn't as defined(the lines) as compared to what some videos on youtube show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom