Legit Check - Jordan Bred 11 2012

Hello everyone.

I'm new to the forum and have reason to believe (the 23s look sooooo ****** up haha) that I purchased a fake pair of bred 11s and have to just swallow the money I spent like a hard pill. I only discovered this site after the fact...Needless to say, I believe the shoes are fake, but wouldn't mind having an expert verifying my thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
23s are off and jumpman on the bottom sole is easily visible. Can you get a shot of the box paper. Leaning fake here

no need for more pics. theres are 100% replicas. 23s are squished and stretched. and the jump man on the sole is easily visible like stated above

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the shoes are fake.  The 23s on the backs of the shoes are stretched and misaligned.

Figured as much. Looks like these will be my new gym shoes Haha.. Thanks everyone.
I wouldnt recommend that, bootleg Js are def not good for any athletic activity, shoe might just straight come apart when your in mid stride, possibly injuring yourself. Don't think its worth that just to LOOK like your wearing some Js. Wear real Nike's/Js to the gym.

Last edited:
I think I'll be fine.. All I do is lift weights, I'm hardly in motion.. I have air maxes for my cardio days. Thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom