Legit Check LC Air Jordan 4 Toro Bravo

Dear Friends,

Could you help me to check whether this pair is Legit or not?

Thanks in Advance.

Attachments

• toro 4.png
    toro 4.png
    578.2 KB · Views: 251
  • toro 2.png
    toro 2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 254
  • toro 3.png
    toro 3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 254
  • toro.png
    toro.png
    717.2 KB · Views: 258
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-08-30 at 21.50.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-08-30 at 21.50.16.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 271
Hi timmybrix, could u be more specific which part made u so sure it's definitely fake? Thanks in advance.

Haha, I was drinking a little last night. I may be wrong here. I think the image quality(and beer) may have swayed my opinion on this pair. Used right?
I think last night I was noticing what appears to be a color difference in the toe box. Thinking now this may be from a cleaning or something.
General shape of the shoe does appear a bit off at the heel bumps. Legit 4s have a nice heel bump in the shape of the backs. The pair pictured appears to have little to no heel bump. The color of the red also appears off(however that may be the image.) Can you snap another pic outside? Also take a close up of the box label, anything in the box, also a close up of the tongue tags please. You may be good here I just want to make sure.

sorry.. they not legit. on first glance they are decent fakes.

everything checks out but the shape is off. Looking mostly at the heel. its as straight as a ruler.. Real pairs have a slight curve on the heel.

however, rhe tongues look good. I believe this was around the time Fakes/UAs started really stepping up there game. Id pass on these, imo

the spiders webs are misaligned.. see how he has them tied loosely.. another suspect detail.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply so far, to be honest i am not holding the pair as i am planning to buy one. But i'm not sure whether the pair is legit or not before i make a purchase. I uploaded again some new picture, maybe can help to conclude.

Attachments

• toronew1.jpg
    toronew1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 56
  • toronew2.jpg
    toronew2.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 650
  • toronew3.jpg
    toronew3.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 649
Back
Top Bottom