Legit Check: My MVP's for Duck Foams

So I wanna trade my mvps for the duck foams, but he wanted me to post here to see if there real or fake. I bought from hoh, but he doesn't trust me. Help me out here. My friend threw away the box like a complete tard, so thats gone, and the receipt was in there.  So I have no proof. Here we go....

FAKE, these are definately fake bro don't even try that yo friend threw away the box they fake

^ are you serious? They look good to me haha... The airbag unit is on point on these. The needles are thin. I haven't see a fake lbj x without a lebron 9 air unit yet.

WHAT??? They aren't needle thin look at the pics they look like the lebron 9s bro lol

Last edited:
OP, I recommend you post more detailed pics of the air bag unit. I could be mistaken, but it looks good to me. I would still like to clarify.

yeah, he def need better pics but yeah to me it looks exactly like the pillars on the 9s, not as thick but still pillars

if they are legit why would you try to trade that shoe for foams. check the replica version of the shoe on you tube first.

its funny for you to have a rare shoes that cost a grand. where is the lace lock.

Back
Top Bottom