Legit check on 2013 OG Bred 1s

I missed out on these on release date because I overslept so I was forced to buy these from a reseller. They look legit to me but I will feel better with some input from you guys. There is no widow's peaks, the leather is not as shiny as my homeboy's GM 1 royals, the shoes string bag is small and the production date match a few other legit one's I've seen but I still just don't know. Oh and btw I purchased these from a reseller on ebay. Thanks in advance guys:smile:

They are legit IMO: no widow's peaks, right lace bag, right font for R on the box, shoetree aren't white and even the sole seems right
Product date and UPC are right

Last edited:
Cool bro thanks! I was a little skeptical being that the guy said he got them from a euro site "sneakerbaas.nl" I heard they a authorized euro retailer but I know nothing about them.

Good because I was ready to file a claim through PayPal to get my money back. Thanks a lot guys for the input!

Cool bro thanks! I was a little skeptical being that the guy said he got them from a euro site "sneakerbaas.nl" I heard they a authorized euro retailer but I know nothing about them.
Don't worry these are legit
How much Did you pay?

These look legit but have the same issue my pair has. If you look carefully at the NIKE on the bottom of each shoe, they are different. The left shoe has a NIKE with rounder corners and the swoosh end where the copyright R is. The right shoe's NIKE has sharper corners and the swoosh is much longer and extends way past the copyright R. This is evidence that TWO different outsole molds exist for the AJ 1s.

Back
Top Bottom