Legit check on 2014 Infrared

Also a pic of the qc stamp in the box. It's a blue stamp. For some reason that toe box looks very long to me

Last edited:
I bought them from premium lounge in Broadway mall on 106/107 in Hicksville ny anyone know if that store is reputable?

I misunderstood the holes thing. The number of holes near the ankle bulge on the outside is 6 and the number near the ankle bulge on the inside is 7. This is the same as my olympics that I got from Flight Club. The reason I was a little unsure of these is 1. the store (Ive never purchased from there before.) 2. Some of the sloppiness that you guys noticed. But I have been comparing them to my flight club pair, and I noticed some sloppiness on them too. I can post pics of those if need be. Thanks again for your help guys. I'm new to the forum and its much appreciated.

Here are some comparison pics of them side by side with my olympics from flight club.  the toe box seems about the same and so do the number of holes. even some of the imperfections compare no way I could've got fakes from there right? Any word on the store I previously mentioned? Any more input would be appreciated. Thanks again everyone.

Back
Top Bottom