legit check on Air Jordan 6 Cigar

Hey guys here with another good looking possible fake cigar 6. I I just picked them up, they seemed legit but the stones in the ring look off to me. Haven't held a real pair, so materially not sure what to look for and based on the other ones I've seen here thought this had potential to save some people from headache. Would really appreciate yalls help
Purchased from fiascobrandclothing.com

View media item 1226076View media item 1226077View media item 1226078View media item 1226079View media item 1226080View media item 1226081View media item 1226082View media item 1226083View media item 1226084

Thanks alot for your response.

It's hard for me to take a picture because if the glare but it looks like some of the stones might be rounded. I'm not sure but thought I had read that the setting and stones should both be square.

Also, the high cardboard inserts on my pair are black. I know confirmed legit pairs (such as yours) have the light colored cardboard. Again, I have read people saying real ones have black too, so I don't know what's 100% true

@mikeysneaks mind snapping some pics of the side top bubble pad, box paper, and the back stamp? Thanks so much for your help!!!

again big thanks to @mikeysneaks

my insole has the same number under the insert if that means anything. I feel like your pairs color is more light and tan and mine is a little darker. Might just be me. Also, is the stamp on the back a little darker in person than in the picture, or about the same?

Dude i just checked that fiasco site bruh it is a fiasco he selling adult and grade school columbia 11s and blk infrared 6s already no good bro

I have 2 pairs one from outside the states and 1 US there both identical. No difference compared to the us bought. And the stamp is kinda light not to dark but it is very clean in detail.

Last edited:
Roger that. I thought those were ture pre orders on both those pairs on his site. Also thought the slam dunk 6 looked legit but enh.

I can snap some more pics of my pair would really like to be sure before I have to involve paypal. Anyone else care to weigh in?

I agree it's difficult for me as well. The one picture with the tongue straight on i propped one of the tongues up to shoe the cut of the top to see if it was smooth or not. Top lining is slightly rough, the stones arent super clean cut and the black shoe insert has me feeling like em these are GM. Thanks for pointing out the dates on the tag too.

I agree, they do indeed resemble circular stones inside the square cutouts, that and the fact they aren't super clean in between each stone is what worried me. Any body gotten a black shoe insert with their legit pair? I anyone care to snap a few pics of their ring stones? Shout out to mikeysneaks and cashm0neyand1 for all their help so far, you guys are awesome

100% fake.. Dude the site was called FIASCOclothing for Gods sake!!. Im guessing you skipped vocabulary class?
laugh.gif

fi·as·co

fēˈaskō/

noun

1. a thing that is a complete failure, especially in a ludicrous or humiliating way.

Last edited:
Funny thing is I Googled the site and someone vouched for it here saying it was legit. Asked him on Twitter to guarantee authenticity and he did. I took a chance I know but Was paid thru PayPal so hopefully the return process should go smooth.

Back
Top Bottom