legit check on BLACK/PINK YEEZYS PLZ

These are real. I own a pair of these. I can tell you this...the bar code stamp in the inside of the shoe is placed in the correct spot that all authentics arein, as well as having the right bar code number and production dates..

Also, the pink inside lining of the shoe looks very crisp in these pictures as it meets up to the black Y print pattern on the upper part of the shoe. There isno rigid looking edges to the slope of the shoe either..

The pull tab has the correct spacing between all the letters Y E E Z Y and also it is the correct size..alot of fakes have the pull tab looking like it'salmost a quarter of an inch too big..

The bordering grey toe pattern on the shoe has the right shade, and it also has noticeable glue marks between the sole of the shoe and the pattern itself..Ihave seen plenty of authentic black yeezy's, including mine, that have those same issues..but it is a noticeable trait on these shoes for the most part...

and my last comment on the UPC code on the box is legit as well..of course that's not the shoe itself, but it does indicate that it is a real Air Yeezybox...I have seen fakes with the wrong font..usually the font will look slightly more narrow..and the box should also read black/black...

not black/pink..or any other crazy color combination description..

Hope that helps~
smile.gif

...Also make sure the seller of this item puts their user name and date in the pictures..because there are plenty of people on Ebay who steal others pics andscam people thinking the actual prodcut itself is in their possession. Words of wisdom~
wink.gif

1000% Authentic
materials look good
box number is correct
inside tag numbers correct
yeezy on back tab is good size

Back
Top Bottom