legit check on concord 11s please

hey NT community i was hoping you pros

can help me out with these concords.

i feel im getting a little better at pointing out fakes and they seem legit but your opinions would be the deciding factor on this buy. thanks guys.

How do you guys know? I mean besides the sole yellowing, which seems to always be the factor

Well of coarse yellowing but also box is embossed tag in third lace hole real carbon fiber ankle collars are thin and have a defined shape. Toe caps look good heel points on the midsole and outer sole. Smooth patent leather. 23s look good just cracked from being worn.

Legit fam
- Correct white mesh upper/tongues & black patent/white smooth leather's with black/white contrast stitching's (should be)
- Correct black jumpman jordan lace tags between the 3rd lace columns (should always be)
- Correct black sock liners/piping overlapping tongues & insoles should be black with white jumpmans
- Correct white phylon midsoles which end at slight points when ending at the opaque/milky toe caps (should be)
- Correct 6 laceloop/columns & top lace column is positioned below the sock liners (should be)
- Correct double black contrast stitching on the pl cuts/white double contrast stitching on the smooth leather's
- Correct shorten toe box/pl cuts (og's & 00's have a substantially wider/longer toe box/pl cuts)
- Correct box/embossed 23' & style code should be 378037-107 for 11' concords
- Correct rounded heel tabs/fonts of the 23's & ball of the black jumpmans are aligned between the # gaps
- Correct points on the midsole/outsoles on the heels which are perfectly centered with the dip of the patent leather (should be)
- Should have white vertical lines on the quality inspired tongue tags & size tags should be placed under the mesh upper
- Correct translucent soles/concord traction pads (with slight yellowing) & white tilted jumpmans
- Correct black woven carbon fibers & white pods are perfectly aligned under the outsoles

how do you post that these pairs are legit but you have another thread that you created with pics of concords asking if they legit?
Because now I know and 100% sure how authentic concords look like. Im just passing on knowledge which ones to look for.

Back
Top Bottom