Legit check on Jordan 8 playoffs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need more pics and better quality. From the pics you have provided nothing stands out as being fake.

The bootlegers have a hard time faking these AJ8's. U rarely see any and if u do they will be very noticeable.

These are good 100%. AIR JORDAN on tongue is correct font and sticking out the way its suppose to so u can read it from a distance. Fakes u wont be able to read the AIR JORDAN on the straps unless your right up on them. 23 on straps is on point and correct font. The fakes usually mess that up too. Heel is on point. Tag is set at proper height inside shoe.

Last edited:
The bootlegers have a hard time faking these AJ8's. U rarely see any and if u do they will be very noticeable.

They can never get the design on the side of the shoes right. All men's sizes should have the same exact design on the white side tab as well as the design underneath the shoe. These look legit and 165 is a good price for them. They don't go for that much for whatever the reason. I got mine for 175 and I love the playoff 8's.

Lol im not one for flattering but after ever post i make u come right behind me with a better one or something contradicting something i said. U even quote me everytime. Its quite obvious

Last edited:
They can never get the design on the side of the shoes right. All men's sizes should have the same exact design on the white side tab as well as the design underneath the shoe. These look legit and 165 is a good price for them. They don't go for that much for whatever the reason. I got mine for 175 and I love the playoff 8's.

@From88til is exactly right on the money about the fakes getting the design wrong on the side everytime. That goes for all the 8's as well. Repped for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom