Legit Check on Space Jams

Better yet, y'all might as well hit up the admin: iJapino . He'll educate u morons .

Haha someone cursing and getting mad ? And flightclub will tell me my shoes are real . Shid, FC sells Concords WITH NO YELLOW SOLES so Flightclub fake too ? And hey dumb *** mother ******.. every sneaker head on earth who knows wtf they are talking about will say my concords are real
flight club does not sell concords with icy soles.. you are just dumb man like get out of the sneaker game.

JOAN is slang for Joke On A ***** in the south.... obviously you don't know what you are talking about

it means to make fun of.. the term is mainly used in atlanta
AND IM EAST COAST . Not SOUTH . Hey keep going, this is entertainment and FC does sell Concords with icy soles . My cousin brought from them soo...

Last edited:
flight club does not sell concords with icy soles.. you are just dumb man like get out of the sneaker game.
Lmao at FC selling Concords with icy soles. I had to run to take a piss after I read that one. Bro there's no point goin back with the dude. He supports GMs to the death like every other worshiper on this site. If you know what's real then that's all that matters

Omg...flight club does have concords in from time to time with icey soles...I have a pair bought from city gear that are still icey cause I vacuum sealed the box and all in a big *** food saver type bag....BUT!!!!!

If you have a pair of shoes that are made outside of nikes original production dates...and I mean initial release and restocks....even tho they are the same as the real deal...they are bootleg shoes...no other way around it...If you think for one second that Nike doesn't have someone watching those factories for breech of contract by making GREY MARKET shoes you're insane...it's business 101...If they making Jordans and Nike ain't getting paid for it...they ain't gonna be Makin Nike brand ever again...EASY

Bar codes can be cloned..production dates can be cloned...If a factory spent enough time to PERFECT the replica we wouldn't know the difference...BUT...it ain't the real thing...and mental kicks and any other store that has full size runs of a shoe that is sold out WORLD WIDE sells fakes...sorry for ya...that's why REAL pairs that have yellowed soles go for big bucks...cause they are real

#END RANT

Lmao at FC selling Concords with icy soles. I had to run to take a piss after I read that one. Bro there's no point goin back with the dude. He supports GMs to the death like every other worshiper on this site. If you know what's real then that's all that matters
smh true. this man is straight up in denial of his fake concords

Ik whats real too and i dont support GMs . I support when a sneak is real, a sneak is real . So yea

you don't even know what a hypebeast is.. you defend GM/fake concords therefore making you a hypebeast..
A hypebeast is an ignorant sneakerhead/sneaker collector. Therefore, you are one. Or collects sneaks for jus hype boi. And no i aint

It's clear to me at this point the issue with the shoe game is that Jordans are a fad for these young guys...I've been wearing ogs since grade school when they weren't all that popular...I can remember my mom buying me 7s off the sale rack...

Xchurch how old are you? How many sneakers do you own? How long have you been collecting? You talk like you are a vet to the game but your thoughts are rookie...just cool it already...mistakes happen...check this out...call Nike support...ask Em if mental kicks is an authorized retailer. .that will answer all your questions...hell I will in the morning and record the convo..put it on you tube and give you the link on here

mental kicks and any other store that has full size runs of a shoe that is sold out WORLD WIDE sells fakes...sorry for ya...that's why REAL pairs that have yellowed soles go for big bucks...cause they are real

#END RANT
mentalkicks is rela, if they werent. 1. I would have my money back by now . 2. Hundreds of YouTubers wouldve screamed out MK is fake jus like they did Air Randy but instead they say its real. 3. They use paypal. A business would think twice b4 sellin fakes with Paypal . And my soles yellowin already anyways.

crave attention somewhere else little boy, maybe get a job so you can buy real shoes

Age doesn't matter...but it does show that you are part of a new generation of sneakerheads that doesn't remember the good ol days...The game has changed with all these fakes looking so good and bots coppin kicks...I'm oldschool...I have a connect at two stores in the mall and refuse to stand in line or fight online...If I miss a chow because my stores didn't get a size 13 I just don't buy it...paying 1 penny over retail is what started the trend in shoes today and has escalated to a level I never thought it could

But needless to say...mentalkicks CAN NOT have full size runs of concords and space jams...IMPOSSIBLE

Unauthorized are still fakes. You got fakes, mentalkicks sells fakes.
U wanna start too ?

take your kicks to FC, they will laugh in your face.

unauthorized=fake

stop being in denial. i know all about the subject as i was in it from the start and learned the hard way.

none of these shoes are unauthorized :rolleyes

they have really bad fakes, and high quality good fakes. the shoes yall looking at and thinking are real are HIGH QUALITY fakes.

kids need to stay in school and stop worrying about kicks. you guys spending all your money you saved up on fake kicks then when you get told they are fake you spend all day on a message board defending yourself and making stupid videos on youtube. Why argue with some people who know the whole deal behind the shoes?

i said some, not all. majority of the people who defend either side dont know jack either.

kicks are FAKE end of story. if you want it settled you can PM me. i dont feel like saying something stupid or out of line and getting banned.

Kids are straight silly these days.. This kid wouldn't know a legit 11 if it kicked him between the eyes.

Last edited:
xchurch xchurch Homie.. The literal meaning if unauthorized is not having official permission or approval. Everyone knows that. But what not everyone knows is that term is used by sellers and made up by sellers to make sales on fake shoes. This term to describe fake kicks was made up by these sellers to make buyers like you feel more at ease and make them feel like they got legit shoes. So get that right.

mentalkicks is rela, if they werent. 1. I would have my money back by now . 2. Hundreds of YouTubers wouldve screamed out MK is fake jus like they did Air Randy but instead they say its real. 3. They use paypal. A business would think twice b4 sellin fakes with Paypal . And my soles yellowin already anyways.

And your soles are yellowing because of wear. Not because of age. Those are two way different types of yellowing and if you were a real sneaker head that you claim to be in your year and a half of buying Jordan's then you would have known that.

A hypebeast is an ignorant sneakerhead/sneaker collector. Therefore, you are one. Or collects sneaks for jus hype boi. And no i aint

"Or collects sneaks for jus hype boi."

And which Jordan's do you have? 11's.. which are the most hyped/have the most fakes on the streets out of the Jordan line and the infrared 6's that just came out recently. If you look up the term hypebeast anywhere I'm pretty sure there's a picture of you. Just saying..

Back
Top Bottom