**LEGIT CHECK PLEASE** Air Jordan 3 Retro 88

You can post pics to the thread by saving them to the computer and uploading yourself.

not legit, elephant print too thick

I know how to do that but the eBay listing wouldn't allow me to save the pictures from there. Regardless, thank you for looking out.

Need to verify the authenticity of these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jordan-III-3-Retro-88-White-Fire-Red-Cement-Grey-100-Authentic-DS-Sz10-/181428943509?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a3e01fa95

Sorry I cannot post the photos directly to the thread. Please support your claim with detailed explanation.

Thank you all!
If your willing to spend $430 for these u can easily find them.for that price at a reputable dealer like Flightclub.com or instyleshoes.com which is one of our sponsors instead of having to shop at the "Flebay." You wont have to worry bout getting a legit check or any if that ****.

Last edited:
Flight Club has them for $550 in my size, I was there two weeks ago haha. But I've never heard of that site, I'll check it out. Thanks!

Flight Club has them for $550 in my size, I was there two weeks ago haha. But I've never heard of that site, I'll check it out. Thanks!
Instyleshoes.com is one of our sponsors here and there is a link to their site at the bottom of this screen. If your on your phone you will need to be in desktop mode and not mobile mode to see the link.

Last edited:

You should be able to score a deadstock pair for under $350, keep searching and if you have any doubts just post here.

I've been searching forever man, I am definitely beginning to doubt. The amount of fakes that circulate the market screws everything up also.

I've been searching forever man, I am definitely beginning to doubt. The amount of fakes that circulate the market screws everything up also.
Jus hang around here for a lil bit man someone will find u a pair. U aint lookin for a steal like most folks that come through here, should have no problem finding u a pair in your price range

Last edited:
For a tall $505 not including shipping. I'm looking to score a pair at or under $400

Idk they just had another restock last month I caught my for $325 shipped eBay seller thecoolshoeshine. They have a website but I had to wait it out

For a tall $505 not including shipping. I'm looking to score a pair at or under $400
Whats $100 bucks extra when your already gonna spend 400+. U wanna keep searching around flebay day after day getting LC done after LC done or do u wanna spend the extra 100 and know ur good 100% all the way and be done with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom