LEGIT CHECK PLEASE BIN 13 AJXIII

Shoe trees, bags and good side shot of shoe please. Also what is was asking price?.. Looks ok so far..

Lmao He said done for ever , I feel u bro I got scammed one time for breds I felt sick af n blown. That's the worst feeling receiving fake kicks.

Last edited:
I would say these look good nothing off for me but I don't know much about bins n especially 13 but the tongued doesn't look choppy but the otherS knows better I pray these are real for u.

Last edited:
Yeah I dropped 1400 on these I would be devastated if these were fake. They seem legit tho. Any other opinions please?

More concerned about authenticity than price these are one of my grails I sold and saved for them. Bday gift to myself. Just praying they authentic. Does anyone have any information on these releasing in China? When I saw that sticker I had major doubts but this shoe is extremely detailed...

Dope kicks man but $1400 is insane in the membrain
pimp.gif

How do Ya afford to pay a grand ++ I am just curious seems like money is no problem to ya.

I'm not a millionaire lol I'm an average sneakerhead just like u I sold a bunch of sneakers and copped these instead cuz I liked these more

Here is my take man..Personally I haven't seen enough pairs of these to tell you 100% either way...They look ok by my eye test but a few things do bother me..The puffy tongues for one, and the cloudy hologram for 2, and the price you paid seems a little low from my research..Also on the Asian releases of these I'm noticing a different box sticker...Now that's not saying EVERY asian pair has the same sticker (China may be different than Taiwan or whatever) but the ones I've seen online have had the same sticker and it does not match the one you have..
You MUST take into account these are super limited, so this breeds VERY high demand which in turn breeds HQ bootlegs. I remember Osneaker selling these early, I remember Marquee Sole selling them as well and around release time Taobao was flooded with them..That's not a good sign in my opinion..All of the pairs I'm seeing online that look crisp and everything are bringing over 2k..Now you said you paid $1400..Would someone really sell a limited shoe like this for $600+ cheaper than other places? I'm not sure about that but I can not say it's not possible..
I wish I could be of more help here, however I can't say 100% Legit if I'm on the fence or uncertain..

A bit of advise..IF I ever look for super limited releases I ALWAYS buy the U.S. versions or I go without..It's easier to determine legit vs fake in the U.S. with US pairs. 2- when looking for super rare shoes I always "pay to play". I NEVER search for those "600$ off deals" you could very easily find yourself WAY overpaying for some $300 fakes..Just look at how many cats got beat with the UO PEs and such.. Personally I stay away from the over hyped kicks such as these..It's just not worth it to me unless I can get them from a CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC source.. You're literally playing Russian roulette with your hard earned $..

Please note I'm not saying these are fake, I'm simply saying IMO there are too many questions here to drop that much on them to me...I'd rather Pay a little more for a GUARANTEED pair than be left with the questions about authenticity..

Last edited:
Here is my take man..Personally I haven't seen enough pairs of these to tell you 100% either way...They look ok by my eye test but a few things do bother me..The puffy tongues for one, and the cloudy hologram for 2, and the price you paid seems a little low from my research..Also on the Asian releases of these I'm noticing a different box sticker...Now that's not saying EVERY asian pair has the same sticker (China may be different than Taiwan or whatever) but the ones I've seen online have had the same sticker and it does not match the one you have..
You MUST take into account these are super limited, so this breeds VERY high demand which in turn breeds HQ bootlegs. I remember Osneaker selling these early, I remember Marquee Sole selling them as well and around release time Taobao was flooded with them..That's not a good sign in my opinion..All of the pairs I'm seeing online that look crisp and everything are bringing over 2k..Now you said you paid $1400..Would someone really sell a limited shoe like this for $600+ cheaper than other places? I'm not sure about that but I can not say it's not possible..
I wish I could be of more help here, however I can't say 100% Legit if I'm on the fence or uncertain..

A bit of advise..IF I ever look for super limited releases I ALWAYS buy the U.S. versions or I go without..It's easier to determine legit vs fake in the U.S. with US pairs. 2- when looking for super rare shoes I always "pay to play". I NEVER search for those "600$ off deals" you could very easily find yourself WAY overpaying for some $300 fakes..Just look at how many cats got beat with the UO PEs and such.. Personally I stay away from the over hyped kicks such as these..It's just not worth it to me unless I can get them from a CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC source.. You're literally playing Russian roulette with your hard earned $..

Please note I'm not saying these are fake, I'm simply saying IMO there are too many questions here to drop that much on them to me...I'd rather Pay a little more for a GUARANTEED pair than be left with the questions about authenticity..

Damn bro I'm really really worried now. How can I get to the bottom of this?

I really wanna say your ok, but I just can't be certain..Here's something you could try if you have some time to do the research..We know your pair is numbered "1198" This will be a little time consuming however it's kinda necessary in this case in my opinion..Search EBay, Taobao, Kixify, FB, Instagram, CL and any others you can think of.. Go through EVERY pair of BIN 13s and see if you see another pair #1198..If not you may be fine here... IF you do see a double I would get a refund just to be on the safe side..I know it's a task but I would try this first.. Good luck man..Ill keep doing some research on my end and let you know if I find out anything regarding the stickers and such..

Last edited:
I really wanna say your ok, but I just can't be certain..Here's something you could try if you have some time to do the research..We know your pair is numbered "1198" This will be a little time consuming however it's kinda necessary in this case in my opinion..Search EBay, Taobao, Kixify, FB, Instagram, CL and any others you can think of.. Go through EVERY pair of BIN 13s and see if you see another pair #1198..If not you may be fine here... IF you do see a double I would get a refund just to be on the safe side..I know it's a task but I would try this first.. Good luck man..Ill keep doing some research on my end and let you know if I find out anything regarding the stickers and such..

So I'm going to do just that. I really appreciate ur information and research. I got these a year ago for that price of 1400. I'm super blown right now my heart is dropping to my pants bro. I have to get to the bottom of this. Thinking about rushing them to flight club since they are DS. I'm going to search all over for this pair like you said. Please please comment back with anything you find. I'm not going to be able to rest until I found out that these are perfectly authentic and authorized. Damn.

So I'm going to do just that. I really appreciate ur information and research. I got these a year ago for that price of 1400. I'm super blown right now my heart is dropping to my pants bro. I have to get to the bottom of this. Thinking about rushing them to flight club since they are DS. I'm going to search all over for this pair like you said. Please please comment back with anything you find. I'm not going to be able to rest until I found out that these are perfectly authentic and authorized. Damn.

I wouldn't freak too much just yet..What's done is done..Let's see what we can figure out..You may be good here man..keep me posted and ill do the same..Good luck on that HW.. Also when looking take into account the other shoes shapes etc, you may pick something up we may have missed. Just try and be as thorough as possible.. :nerd:

I wouldn't freak too much just yet..What's done is done..Let's see what we can figure out..You may be good here man..keep me posted and ill do the same..Good luck on that HW.. Also when looking take into account the other shoes shapes etc, you may pick something up we may have missed. Just try and be as thorough as possible.. :nerd:

I got off the phone w the dude I got them from and he is telling me that he is still standing behind them and puts his rep behind them. But believing people got me here. I need to take them to flight club asap. The hologram is clear its just bad resolution camera. The leather is very high quality n so is the nubuck. I'm searching everywhere for the same numbered pair. The stitching on the inside seems nice and tight. There is a QC sticker and a stamp but that can be duplicated. Im really looking at all signs. I'll try to take them to flight club asap but I get out of work as they close. Have to wait until Saturday. I could have gotten a U.S. released pair but it had factory flaws and a crease but wasn't worn so I went with this pair instead. The dude has mags yeezys champ packs galore and he's sold 10s of bins and tells me that there's no chance that they are fake in anyway but to do research and take them to get them certified or checked for my own piece of mind. The tongue is fat on all of them the leather is pushed out tumbled and seems correct everywhere. I should have taken that US release even with the crease but if these are authentic then it doesn't make that much of a difference? Now I know to only go after pairs with receipts or that I know for a fact with no uncertainty that they are legit. Im praying to the highest that these are good. Even tho it's not th most important thing in life I would be more than crushed if these were anything short or authentic to the fullest.

Back
Top Bottom