Legit check please Jordan 11 Concords

These are legit. You can find peaks on 2009 and 2011.

Last edited:
and why is that and yes I know not all authentic Jordans are perfect but some of the time on fakes they have those peeks or imperfections

Depending on model and year they were made, but for this yes there are peaks on the legit pairs.

and why is that and yes I know not all authentic Jordans are perfect but some of the time on fakes they have those peeks or imperfections

I have 3 pairs of 2011s. 2 pairs in a size 12 and one pair in a size 12.5. All of my 2011s have this characteristic and all are 100% legit.

I will admit that the OP didn't provide enough pics, but based on the available photos provided, they seem to have the traits I like to see in a 2011 pair. But for me to buy these, I would prefer to see more pics.

Legit checking base on pictures alone to me can not be guarantee 100%. Poster should know this and use their best judgement.

Legit checking base on pictures alone to me can not be guarantee 100%. Poster should know this and use their best judgement.

Yeah I heard of people getting something totally different in the mail. The sellers post pics of the real thing, but deliver fakes. Sad.

Regards
Sam

This is already in my hand when i posted this i am the one who took the picture. And the seller is a collector too who is selling his collection to add funds to pay medical bills. Thank you for your insites.

Back
Top Bottom