Legit Check/Price Check: Columbia XI

Hey guys,

Got these in a trade a few years back and just wanted to do a legit check and price check before considering selling them.

Original owner claims these were treated with Sea Glow a while back. Original box (not pictured) is also in pretty bad shape. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

View media item 968604View media item 968605View media item 968606View media item 968607View media item 968608View media item 968609View media item 968610View media item 968611View media item 968612

Last edited:
These are pretty nice with all things considered. I'd hit em with some of Fabes sole sauce before selling em though. But they're definitely not DS there is obvious creasing on the patent leather and around the heel. I'd say 350-450 wold be fair for these, you could probably get more though. I'd push em out now before those GM Legend Blues start popping up.

Damn bro those are the best pair of columbia XI I've seen in a while in that condition you have them in but i'd price them from 350-500 in that condition because I've seen them for 600+ in worser condition but if i was you i would keep them

Legit and awesome, but difference in the color of the sole makes me sad and reminds me instantly of my OG Blk/red which also has different color sole. Sigh

And to OP...

Obviously not DS but still a very decent pair -for a sz 11.5, I'd say you're looking at (roughly) around the $300 range.

Last edited:
my bad sincer apologies didnt know i only needed one new to this site signed up 20 minutes prior to posting that

Back
Top Bottom