Legit Check retro 88 3s

The back heel cushion is just quality control issue. I had a legit pair from footlocker with a whacked out sharp peak just on the right collar like yours. Don't need a legit check on the pics I posted up either...turns out the seller was a scam. Shoes were fake in person but he posted up pics that weren't his. Sorry for postin pics up on your thread but your pair looks legit homie.

In all honesty, I think you're fine with these.  Here's why:

1. Inside tag looks good

2. EP is in line with other legit pairs.  A bit on the high side, but nothing to worry about.  Mine are like yours in the EP department, and I bought them from SoleStage in Cali.  Had them LC'd on here and SC  (Feel as though they're reputable)

3. Nike Air on isole matches up with my pair and others that are legit.

4. Perforations on the tongue are in line and correct size

5.  Stitching seems nice and clean.  Stitching on my pair under the eyelets is a tad sloppy.

Before you can be 100%, I'd say check for box stamp, and this may sound weird, but give it the old smell test.  I know, some people say they have legit shoes that smell like glue, etc. but nobody has a pair of fakes that have that brand new shoe smell

Last edited:
View media item 1335738
Both my pair are from footlocker and my third pair is from a legit seller locally. I paid $450CAD For my third pair. $550US is a lot. But If I didn't have a pair I would fork out for that price. Really looks legit to me. As per the heel tab it looks fine. One of my
Pairs is like that I got from footlocker. And the one I compared it to was the other pair I bought minutes later at the same footlocker. Paid a reseller infrint of me for my second
Pair at a HOH. So these two pairs were kinda opposites. The left EP on both pairs were thicker and the right shoe was more the normal ish look. One of each shoe had a flatter leather in the tow box area. And one pair had a more rounded tab at the bag. I don't doubt t all its just quality control. Yours looks fine. I met u with a dude
Once when I was looking for a third pair locally. I almost bit the bullet until I noticed the perforations was just a tiny bit smaller that the real pair. I brought mine for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom