legit check true blue 3s

Real.

Worn a few times and need a clean-up but the Jumpman is still in tact on the insole and the toe box is in good shape. I'd pay $152.99.

Legit Fam 135-160 max
- Correct white rubber forefoots with single white contrasts stitching across (should be)
- Correct true blue & varsity red eyelits, cement grey contrast stitching starts/ends at the top/bottom of the middle eyelits (should be)
- Correct perforations on the ankle liners & smooth leather leading up to the tongues
- Correct blue piping overlapping the smoothed leather tongues with a varsity red stitched jumpmans
- Correct double white contrast stitching wrapping around the mid panels & toe box near the varsity red eyelits (should be)
- Correct white smooth & tumbled leather uppers with white contrast stitchings along the upper (should be)
- Correct color blocking on the outsoles with red out jordan lettering's
- Correct style # & placement of the size tags behind the true blue lining of the tongues (should be)
- Correct points on the sock/ankle liners on the heels (should be)
- Correct true blue engraved jumpmans on the plastic white heel tabs (white contrast stitching along the heel tabs)
- Correct white ankle liners/sock liners & true blue insoles with white jumpmans
- Correct placement of the elephant prints on the heels/middle eyelits & forefoots with cement grey contrast stitching along the EP (should be)
- Correct true blue/white polyurethane midsoles & white air units/2 white air bubbles (should be)
- Correct true blue wrapping around the entire inner midsoles (og's, 09's & 11's stopped halfway)

I've seen VNDS and even a few new go for $200, even a tiny bit less.  That is the 2011 release.

For an 01 pair, I wouldn't pay over $120.  Who knows how the condition really is and how the materials are holding up, which can't really be seen by pictures.   I'd rather play it safe and grab an '11 pair. 

Last edited:
Legit Fam 135-160 max
- Correct white rubber forefoots with single white contrasts stitching across (should be)
- Correct true blue & varsity red eyelits, cement grey contrast stitching starts/ends at the top/bottom of the middle eyelits (should be)
- Correct perforations on the ankle liners & smooth leather leading up to the tongues
- Correct blue piping overlapping the smoothed leather tongues with a varsity red stitched jumpmans
- Correct double white contrast stitching wrapping around the mid panels & toe box near the varsity red eyelits (should be)
- Correct white smooth & tumbled leather uppers with white contrast stitchings along the upper (should be)
- Correct color blocking on the outsoles with red out jordan lettering's
- Correct style # & placement of the size tags behind the true blue lining of the tongues (should be)
- Correct points on the sock/ankle liners on the heels (should be)
- Correct true blue engraved jumpmans on the plastic white heel tabs (white contrast stitching along the heel tabs)
- Correct white ankle liners/sock liners & true blue insoles with white jumpmans
- Correct placement of the elephant prints on the heels/middle eyelits & forefoots with cement grey contrast stitching along the EP (should be)
- Correct true blue/white polyurethane midsoles & white air units/2 white air bubbles (should be)
- Correct true blue wrapping around the entire inner midsoles (og's, 09's & 11's stopped halfway)

Those are legit bruh... I just got a pair of '01s that were a little bit more worn as far as the cement print on the toe box and wear on the sole, and I paid $80 shipped. They're my current restoral project

View media item 632552

Last edited:
^^^^Whoa keep us posted I have to see what you do with those

These will probably take me some time, but I'll post some pics once I'm done... Just started on them Friday. Here's the difference from what they looked like before. I have to redo the cement print too since some of it has worn off almost completely

View media item 632556

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom