Legit check wheat 13's please help

look good to me but have a good pic of the halogram, if it looks cheesy then yeah they are booty but off these pics i'd say they are good

Looks ok. A size tag shot would help be 100..Not sure if you are aware but you will likely run into separation issues around the toeboxs if you choose to wear them. Fixable but just so you know.

look good to me but have a good pic of the halogram, if it looks cheesy then yeah they are booty but off these pics i'd say they are good
repped thnx 
Looks ok. A size tag shot would help be 100..Not sure if you are aware but you will likely run into separation issues around the toeboxs if you choose to wear them. Fixable but just so you know.
repped ,i wear all my kicks .if they separate ill just take them to a shoe repair spot don't want to mess up the suede myself haha. @TIMMYBRIXXX   dumb question but would a ds pair of 99 oreo 4's be wearable ?

nah dont pay for something you can do yourself, just use less glue towards the end near the suede, i have seen too many shoe shops botch glue jobs and still charge u for them

nah dont pay for something you can do yourself, just use less glue towards the end near the suede, i have seen too many shoe shops botch glue jobs and still charge u for them
@rcjbbp1313  will do if i get them and they separate ,Quick question Would a ds pair of 99 oreo 4's be wearable or are they going to crumble ? thnx for all your help

repped thnx 

repped ,i wear all my kicks .if they separate ill just take them to a shoe repair spot don't want to mess up the suede myself haha. @TIMMYBRIXXX
  dumb question but would a ds pair of 99 oreo 4's be wearable ?
'99 Oreos aren't wearable, especially if deadstock. You could sole swap them, but that's a lot of work. I'm sure you already know about that.

The wheats look legit also

'99 Oreos aren't wearable, especially if deadstock. You could sole swap them, but that's a lot of work. I'm sure you already know about that.

The wheats look legit also
repped , thnx for the heads up i figured but hoped to hear otherwise haha .Sounds like a pain to sole swap might just wait for 2015 for them to drop again .

Yea, the 2015 versions look okay so far.. The quality isn't going to be as good as the og pairs tho. The leather on those '99 Oreos and columbias is top notch.

repped thnx 

repped ,i wear all my kicks .if they separate ill just take them to a shoe repair spot don't want to mess up the suede myself haha. @TIMMYBRIXXX
  dumb question but would a ds pair of 99 oreo 4's be wearable ?
unwearable IMO. As stated a sole swap would be needed eventually.

Most shoes made around '01 and before aren't wearable. I've even seen '03 white cements that have already started to crumble.

Yea, the 2015 versions look okay so far.. The quality isn't going to be as good as the og pairs tho. The leather on those '99 Oreos and columbias is top notch.
I know thats why i want to pull the trigger on that 99 pair but then I have to find a donor pair and have them sole swapped .By the time there done they will cost close to 800-900
thnx fam im puling the trigger on these 

Back
Top Bottom