Legit check white cement 3 88

Got these from local face book group can you guys tell me what y'all think. The elephant print throws me off bc it's so light but some people say it sometimes like that.
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Ive never seen any legit aj3s with eprint like that on the heels. Pretty sure these are fake

Last edited:
Ive never seen any legit aj3s with eprint like that on the heels. Pretty sure these are fake
I'm telling y'all...I've been steady saying this for a minute.

They heard what we've been saying about the EP being way too bold. So all the GM ******s effed it up again and started making it waaaaay too light. I'm seeing more and more pairs that have other questionable GM type flaws...and then you look at the EP....and its suuuuuuuuper light.  I'm convinced these baboons will never get it right. I'll never understand why they can't just hold a retail pair, and copy it closer? Seriously....how to you go from super tall, super bold EP, to the total opposite and equally off, but in the other direction? I think they're blind.

I'm telling y'all...I've been steady saying this for a minute.

They heard what we've been saying about the EP being way too bold. So all the GM ******s effed it up again and started making it waaaaay too light. I'm seeing more and more pairs that have other questionable GM type flaws...and then you look at the EP....and its suuuuuuuuper light.  I'm convinced these baboons will never get it right. I'll never understand why they can't just hold a retail pair, and copy it closer? Seriously....how to you go from super tall, super bold EP, to the total opposite and equally off, but in the other direction? I think they're blind.

No kidding they got almost everything else down to a tee. But I guess gotta be happy they can't for us to actually be able to tell legit from fake.

Back
Top Bottom