LEGIT CHECK - White/Infrared Jordan 6 Retro

Yo

Can I have some help on these?

I got these yesterday and they seem off to me.

There is no gap in the middle part of the shoe (2nd pic). I've heard to look for this but this seems inconclusive since I've seen it on many pairs.

Also, the air bubble feels very soft and easy to push when the posts I've read say to check for a sturdy one.

Third, the lace locks have this circular mark on them (3rd pic) that my carmines (NDC) do not.

I tried to take some good pics (if you right click on the pic and hit "open image in new tab" you can see it in high-res):

[confirmed legit thx]

real or fake?

Last edited:
They look good to me from these pics, my pair I had from finishline did not have the gap your talking about. Pics of the size tag and a strait on shot of the backs would help, zoomed in way to close on the 7th pic.

They look good to me from these pics, my pair I had from finishline did not have the gap your talking about. Pics of the size tag and a strait on shot of the backs would help, zoomed in way to close on the 7th pic.
Thanks for the input, I will put up that pic later (i'm at work right now).

Sites say to look for a stiff air bubble. Is the bubble being soft on these anything to worry about? 

Well, I guess that settles it. Thanks guys!

I guess I just felt bad about it due to the air bubble being really soft I guess.

Hold up,

I just opened the shoe up to unDS since it's confirmed legit.

I noticed that this is the first pair of jordan, or nike shoes for that matter, that didn't have the sz sticker on the inside sole.

All my shoes and my carmines have this.

See pics below, also included on of the tag inside.

mAUtEz5.jpg

BgUYhec.jpg

We still thinking it's good?

I Wonder why there are no size stickers  (obviously someone had to have had removed them)

They were bought new from soleheaven from a link on the main thread for this shoe. They were expensive  and I regret not coppin from 

Last edited:
Hold up,

I just opened the shoe up to unDS since it's confirmed legit.
I noticed that this is the first pair of jordan, or nike shoes for that matter, that didn't have the sz sticker on the inside sole.
All my shoes and my carmines have this.
See pics below, also included on of the tag inside.

mAUtEz5.jpg

BgUYhec.jpg

We still thinking it's good?

I Wonder why there are no size stickers (obviously someone had to have had removed them)
They were bought new from soleheaven from a link on the main thread for this shoe. They were expensive and I regret not coppin from 
Na that sticker is the sticker that comes on all pairs except for the US i believe. Its the metric system differences

Last edited:
Is it possible to have different dates on its size sticker? my j6infra's date is 9-11-13 / 10-23-13

Back
Top Bottom