Legit check XI concord and bred

Get tagged pics cuz these were taken in different locations, also would like to see straight shots of the backs

so the good pictures are the for sale ad and the not so good pictures are live pictures this afternoon just to show the shoe with their boxes , tags and wrapping paper. 

Thank you in advance for any help.. i have some experience just wanted to get a few second opinion before i pull the trigger. 

Last edited:
$360 for each? a little steep, no? i would think the breds go for less. 

$360 for each? a little steep, no? i would think the breds go for less. 
I just paid $450 with shipping for my size 9 Bred. I couldn't find them much cheaper as DS. Even someone I nearly bought from in the classifieds on here were charging $450 for my size. Seems to be a pretty common number unless you've got a good connect?

Thank you everyone, appreciate your help. As for price, I haven't seen BRED selling for less than $400 DS same goes for the concord. I paid $500 for my last sz9 BRED DS because it's hard to find authentic in size 9. I think price is very fair and i can sell for $400 each no problem if i wanted to i'm sure.

they are both legits as far as the pics says. the price is also a good catch though kinda steep. anyways good cop on both of them. enjoy them

Back
Top Bottom