Legit Checks please: Jordan Retro XI Breds and Gammas

Hey guys, looking to buy a pair of Breds and a pair of Gammas from the same guy in a package deal. Both size 10s, I tried to use the legit check guide provided here but just can't really be sure so I would really appreciate some help.

Cheers!

For once I can't make up my mind on the gammas which I usually don't have a problem with. Breds look ok to me. The collars on the gammas look really thick and the heel tab looks extra long and skinny vs my pair. Could be me nitpicking. Also where did he get them from that the sticker says $239.95?. Def wait for more opinions @agsz, @from88til  

Last edited:
Cheers guys, he said the $239.95 sticker is the footlocker price tag on the box and he got the gammas from nikestore online. The guy's in Vic, Australia.

Personally I don't think they're legitimate. The 23s on the back look stretched, collars are puffy, the stitching is not on point, and Bred 11s have never released in a box with that font on its tag.

Both look 100% legit to me. But just to be sure, take these pics in natural lighting. Flash can ruin the integrity of a LC.

Thanks a lot guys, how about this pair? 

The guy says the box is a bit damaged (as seen above), but it's brand new, comes with original box, cover and shoe trees.

You guys reckon these are a safer buy then the first two I posted? Cheers!

Are you still looking to purchase those gammas/breds? If so, they're good. 100% legit as I mentioned earlier. If possible get a straight shot of the back of both shoes without flash.

Are you still looking to purchase those gammas/breds? If so, they're good. 100% legit as I mentioned earlier. If possible get a straight shot of the back of both shoes without flash.
Yeah man, I actually just brought them so no turning back I guess? Thanks for all the help you guys have given me. Much appreciated!!

If you bought them you should be good. When you receive them take more pics and post it up.

Back
Top Bottom