Legit site check

Do not buy from them they sell GM/fakes its obvious they got full size runs of rare shoes and a non yellow and icy pair of mid concords so stay away from these kind of sites the have a pic of a jordan 4 colorway that even been made yet so stay away

Depending whats your budget bro flight club has their pairs going from 425-500 or check rif LA but it all depends your budget but if i was you ill get them from those two places so i wouldnt question the authencity of the shoes

Yo, I don’t have a million reviews on any review site, I got better shxxt to do with my time, but I do follow all web stores I get down with, for  better or worse. No disrespect to “the sheep” (those who rely on others to think for them) but how can you take advice from someone who knows no more than you do about anything, lmao, every ninja got an opinion about a Benz, ain’t never test drove or rented one, hate on Ruth’s Chris and only dine on Chili’s. I ain’t for Shopoonaza or against em. But I’ve ordered 3 pairs of shoes from em. Carmines- A1, Concords-took 2 darn long to arrive but I heard from them cats every few days, when they got there I wasn’t feeling the patent leather so I sent them back & I’ll see how the replacement pair is but they promised a refund if the problem ain’t fixed, Toro’s-A1. They got enough shxxt on their site for you to make an educated decision. If you that worried…don’t order. No disrespect to any of the sneaker forums, but I’m just sayin, when did it become cool to hate on something without you or someone you know trying it. Experience is the best critic. At least reach out to the cat’s and give em a chance to make a case, lol. One man’s THOT is another man’s Wife. I be a 30 yr old virgin if I listened to what every ninja said about a chick on my line, and he ain’t never came close to cutting her. Just sayin, think for yourself bra! Give em a fair shake. They customer service is on point, don’t believe me, you could probably ask a question on they site now and get an answer, I wish my gal was that responsive, lol. I’ll save N-kes Babylon BS for my reply, as I am sure someone will find this offensive when it is just opinion like everyone else’s and will surely pick a fight…Just be educated, lol. Half these cats was in they mommies house when MJ was ballin, and they think Kobe/LeBron/Wade is near “His Airness” in terms of historical greatness. Aight man, I gotta rewind Kandi’s Wedding LMAO

Yours truly,

East Oakland’s Finest

Yo, I don’t have a million reviews on any review site, I got better shxxt to do with my time, but I do follow all web stores I get down with, for  better or worse. No disrespect to “the sheep” (those who rely on others to think for them) but how can you take advice from someone who knows no more than you do about anything, lmao, every ninja got an opinion about a Benz, ain’t never test drove or rented one, hate on Ruth’s Chris and only dine on Chili’s. I ain’t for Shopoonaza or against em. But I’ve ordered 3 pairs of shoes from em. Carmines- A1, Concords-took 2 darn long to arrive but I heard from them cats every few days, when they got there I wasn’t feeling the patent leather so I sent them back & I’ll see how the replacement pair is but they promised a refund if the problem ain’t fixed, Toro’s-A1. They got enough shxxt on their site for you to make an educated decision. If you that worried…don’t order. No disrespect to any of the sneaker forums, but I’m just sayin, when did it become cool to hate on something without you or someone you know trying it. Experience is the best critic. At least reach out to the cat’s and give em a chance to make a case, lol. One man’s THOT is another man’s Wife. I be a 30 yr old virgin if I listened to what every ninja said about a chick on my line, and he ain’t never came close to cutting her. Just sayin, think for yourself bra! Give em a fair shake. They customer service is on point, don’t believe me, you could probably ask a question on they site now and get an answer, I wish my gal was that responsive, lol. I’ll save N-kes Babylon BS for my reply, as I am sure someone will find this offensive when it is just opinion like everyone else’s and will surely pick a fight…Just be educated, lol. Half these cats was in they mommies house when MJ was ballin, and they think Kobe/LeBron/Wade is near “His Airness” in terms of historical greatness. Aight man, I gotta rewind Kandi’s Wedding LMAO

Yours truly,

East Oakland’s Finest
Yes this is exactly what I am going for, that's why I asked if anyone experienced with them before so I could have a little trust. Or maybe give them a shot in the future. You're right about their customer service, I asked them via email and they got back to me in last than 30 mins. You do make a good point! Thanks!

No doubt bra, I ain't sayin jump out the window with them, take your time get comfy. But it be so many cornballs like God made em experts on shxxt, I just be faceplantin, like BRAAAA, lol. You already know the kicks be hard to come by anyway, so I be happy when I get fair customer service, whether I keep the product or not, just don't "close the store and move" on me, and I'm good lol. If you ever see me hatin, it's because I've personally been done wrong, but then everybody experience is different. Just holla at em man, you know what to look for in terms of if they straight or not! Be cool bra...

Bra you sound silly fam, I clearly disavowed any association with them cats, and I was transparent in the beginning of my post...I DO NOT SPEND ALL DAY ON THREADS...I'm a think for myself type ninja fam. Soon I'll follow my first mind an remove the forums alerts off my GS5. You cats need to get a hobby, life or a job. You was outta pocket with the "clown" remark, keep it classy. I could assume by the maturity of your remark your under 30 (GOD I pray I'm right), don't vote and probably DO NOT support your own lifestyle; but you know what assuming would make me. I could care less who you buy from or what you buy from em. What type of cat is you you've managed darn near 1000 post in 5 months, LMAO *****. Guess you gotta do something! Smoke a cigarette, you'll live longer. I'm good on responding to what I'm sure will be a disrespectful response. I've never been much of a "telephone tough guy" or "window warrior"...Peace

Wow this new site has almost every rare/hyped Jordan that has come out in the last 4 years, all at 30%-60% less than Flightclub. Use your brain folks, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
Bra you sound silly fam, I clearly disavowed any association with them cats, and I was transparent in the beginning of my post...I DO NOT SPEND ALL DAY ON THREADS...I'm a think for myself type ninja fam. Soon I'll follow my first mind an remove the forums alerts off my GS5. You cats need to get a hobby, life or a job. You was outta pocket with the "clown" remark, keep it classy. I could assume by the maturity of your remark your under 30 (GOD I pray I'm right), don't vote and probably DO NOT support your own lifestyle; but you know what assuming would make me. I could care less who you buy from or what you buy from em. What type of cat is you you've managed darn near 1000 post in 5 months, LMAO *****. Guess you gotta do something! Smoke a cigarette, you'll live longer. I'm good on responding to what I'm sure will be a disrespectful response. I've never been much of a "telephone tough guy" or "window warrior"...Peace
"Experience is the best critic. At least reach out to the cat’s and give em a chance to make a case, lol"
"Just holla at em man, you know what to look for in terms of if they straight or not!"

Said to still give them a shot. Smh
Doin a real bad job at selling you're wack reps "bra"

How is smoking a CIGARETTE gonna make me live longer?

No life... My posts? You typed already enough to equal like half of mine

Last edited:
No doubt bra, I ain't sayin jump out the window with them, take your time get comfy. But it be so many cornballs like God made em experts on shxxt, I just be faceplantin, like BRAAAA, lol. You already know the kicks be hard to come by anyway, so I be happy when I get fair customer service, whether I keep the product or not, just don't "close the store and move" on me, and I'm good lol. If you ever see me hatin, it's because I've personally been done wrong, but then everybody experience is different. Just holla at em man, you know what to look for in terms of if they straight or not! Be cool bra...
you soundin like a straight clown an shxxt fam! Like BRAAA..

Good job brixxx! Is that what you into or aspire to be? No one in the history of moving "brixxx" calls themselves "brixxx", lemme guess, your a "rapper", lolol

Yours truly,
East Oakland’s Finest

A1 based on what? The authentic retail versions of each shoe you bought before hand to compare these replicas too? Cause that's the only "experience" that's worth anything when it comes to these and sharing a worth while opinion. I'm not gonna ask the guy driving a 1996 honda civic his experiences with driving a Mercedes, I'm going to ask the guy driving the Mercedes.

Last edited:
Good job brixxx! Is that what you into or aspire to be? No one in the history of moving "brixxx" calls themselves "brixxx", lemme guess, your a "rapper", lolol
Aspire? That's a pretty big word for you it would seem from your previous posts..Actually, I run my own business producing architectural 3d renderings and animations for large firms all over the country..Hence the name. Good guess though.

1. I buy & sell brick and mortar businesses and leve...nevermind
2. The mere fact you thought the cigarette comment was sincere, nevermind
3. Like I said in my post before, "alerts on my GS5" for you new age ******s that's galaxy S5
4. Your maths horrible as my grammatical typo's if you ain't spent fast too much time on here

I'll check your last message that just came in, then that's it for me kids/ trolls whichever you are.

Bravo Brixxx! Now that's what I call an educated response. I'll take you at your word on the animation thing. I know not to judge too quickly, however I enjoy the nerdy type. You probably guessed I'm black, which means I could potentially muster a few more "Big Words" Don't have some Buzz Lightyears or something to sketch? I know I sure have a perspectus or two to review (I used to twice Bevus heh heh heh) Hey man have a good day. ..really. I'm done guys mabey I'll see you this evening of I'm not occupied with something that looks a lot better than me!

1. I buy & sell brick and mortar businesses and leve...nevermind
2. The mere fact you thought the cigarette comment was sincere, nevermind
3. Like I said in my post before, "alerts on my GS5" for you new age ******s that's galaxy S5
4. Your maths horrible as my grammatical typo's if you ain't spent fast too much time on here

I'll check your last message that just came in, then that's it for me kids/ trolls whichever you are.
Fairly close estimate based on your ridiculous walls of texts

And no **** GS5 is the galaxy, you think you're special? Lol
Keep selling them reps boy

Last edited:
I somehow missed your response before getting on with my day, my apologies. It's only fair I respond to you. Can't leave you out.

Re: "based on what"

Based on more than what you have, to form a basis for some sort of opinion. This is where you brainwashed sheep go wrong, shxt look the way it supposed to, has what it's supposed to, and get the reaction they're supposed to, me and a lot of people are happy. I'm not going to waste my time youtubing where the plastic pellets come from that they make the soles with. I've purchased several J's in the regular stores, but I'm not into standing in a line unless I am a shareholder, that shxt is beyond ridiculous, but you won't agree until you get your shxt pushed in behind a pair (I'm guessing you'd invite death for yours smh). I'm happy with what I got, don't buy from em and you won't have to be. Hell, all of them cost under 15 bucks to make, so ALL of these stores are whupping our ****'s if you really want to be real

Good Day Bub

I somehow missed your response before getting on with my day, my apologies. It's only fair I respond to you. Can't leave you out.
Re: "based on what"
Based on more than what you have, to form a basis for some sort of opinion. This is where you brainwashed sheep go wrong, shxt look the way it supposed to, has what it's supposed to, and get the reaction they're supposed to, me and a lot of people are happy. I'm not going to waste my time youtubing where the plastic pellets come from that they make the soles with. I've purchased several J's in the regular stores, but I'm not into standing in a line unless I am a shareholder, that shxt is beyond ridiculous, but you won't agree until you get your shxt pushed in behind a pair (I'm guessing you'd invite death for yours smh). I'm happy with what I got, don't buy from em and you won't have to be. Hell, all of them cost under 15 bucks to make, so ALL of these stores are whupping our ****'s if you really want to be real
Good Day Bub

As a collector of over 10 years and engineer with a specialization in manufacturing and process development. Manufacturing is literally what I do with my life and it's what I studied in school so I'd like to think I know a little about the way things are made. I base my opinions on that and that alone so my opinions are "unbiased".

As for the shoes. A lot of you people are confusing the view "good enough for the money I paid" with the shoes ACTUALLY being the same when in reality they are not. Go through any number of LC on here and you'll see time after time that these shoes always have the same "flaws" based on model. Flaws that aren't consistent through out the retail pair. These aren't flaws they're differences, differences in two different products. The 23s are wider on GM 11s not because it's a flaw or a mistake. They are like that because that's how GM 11s are designed and produced, it's a part of their production process. A production process that is different from authentic shoes. No matter how much you claim they look the same and they're "a1" know that what you're buying is an imitation not a clone. So, you said that you base your opinion on more than I do, well I base mine on my schooling in mechanical engineering and 7 years of manufacturing and process development. What do you base yours on?

Yours truly,

East Oakland’s Finest

Fake site, bought the jordan bred 1 (on the site the picture was jordan ko). I also bought the jordan 6 carmine which was also fake.The shoes I received were fake. Ticked all the boxes of a fake according to an article on this forum. I initially Requested a refund before they shipped the shoe as I read the reviews on this forum and was sceptical. They were reassuring that it was legit and requested I withdraw my paypal dispute as they would refund if I wasn't happy with product. I reluctantly agreed but when I emailed them requesting a refund after receiving the shoe, they did not reply me even after showing the comparisons as per the forum article. Buyer beware! Hope I gave a good heads up to those looking. I wasted $500 of my hard earned money on fakes, I hope you don't do the same.

As a collector of over 10 years and engineer with a specialization in manufacturing and process development. Manufacturing is literally what I do with my life and it's what I studied in school so I'd like to think I know a little about the way things are made. I base my opinions on that and that alone so my opinions are "unbiased".

As for the shoes. A lot of you people are confusing the view "good enough for the money I paid" with the shoes ACTUALLY being the same when in reality they are not. Go through any number of LC on here and you'll see time after time that these shoes always have the same "flaws" based on model. Flaws that aren't consistent through out the retail pair. These aren't flaws they're differences, differences in two different products. The 23s are wider on GM 11s not because it's a flaw or a mistake. They are like that because that's how GM 11s are designed and produced, it's a part of their production process. A production process that is different from authentic shoes. No matter how much you claim they look the same and they're "a1" know that what you're buying is an imitation not a clone. So, you said that you base your opinion on more than I do, well I base mine on my schooling in mechanical engineering and 7 years of manufacturing and process development. What do you base yours on?

Back
Top Bottom