let the Dipset Civil war BEGIN! Cam take's first public jab at jim jones {[ VIDEO ]}

Cam and French?! Are you being serious right now?
laugh.gif
... Just because French had a couple good songs on Coke Wave does not mean he and Cam would all of asudden make a great duo.

umm 40 cal is on the LP, crime pays and 40 was in the cookin up video, but hell rell, jr writer and them left dipset and now that cam is back they beggin toget over

Are you serious? He said "I dont know those guys" aka "I dont want to speak about this situation" and that is called a jab? I sat there for15 minutes waiting to hear his jab and nothing...You dudes get too damn excited over nothing.

By the way

so far i like the camron dipset (40, writer, hell rell ) better then the renegade dipset members (juelz, jim jones, freekey)
He said "I don't know those guys" to them too

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Cam and French?! Are you being serious right now?
laugh.gif
... Just because French had a couple good songs on Coke Wave does not mean he and Cam would all of a sudden make a great duo.

QFT

How is this even a "war" ?

If it pops off it's gonna be a bigger massacre than the holocaust.

Anyone who thinks any of these "dipset" lames combined have more skill than that found in Cam's toe nail should be slapped silly.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

How is this even a "war" ?

If it pops off it's gonna be a bigger massacre than the holocaust.

Anyone who thinks any of these "dipset" lames combined have more skill than that found in Cam's toe nail should be slapped silly.
First time I've actually agreed with you.

Ya lack forsight, if your bench players aren't good your team is gonna suck..

I cosign him cuttin jim jones, and juelz because they publicly came outta pocket, but

Writer, 40, hell rell have been nothing short of completely loyal.....

Cam by himself means no movement to move with
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

Ya lack forsight, if your bench players aren't good your team is gonna suck..

I cosign him cuttin jim jones, and juelz because they publicly came outta pocket, but

Writer, 40, hell rell have been nothing short of completely loyal.....

Cam by himself means no movement to move with
smh.gif
QFT Those Cats would have done anything for Cam Especially Ruga

Back
Top Bottom