let this thread die (NYK)

tumblr_lz3p58uDif1qb2il4o1_400.gif

laugh.gif

Bill Simmons:

"Only James Dolan could strike oil with this Jeremy Lin thing, but arrange it so nobody in New York could watch him on TV.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

anyone see McGee's reaction on the bench after the dunk?
roll.gif
someone make a gif.
Javale was like 'ahhh, wth man?!' 
laugh.gif

im kinda disappointed that we didnt see any 'stupid' play from Javale though...

One last question about this. Ticket prices to Fridays game are getting lower, but I was wondering what should I expect the lowest ticket price to be? Never been to a game at MSG, especially one that's such in high demand so I don't know what prices I should be looking at.

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

One last question about this. Ticket prices to Fridays game are getting lower, but I was wondering what should I expect the lowest ticket price to be? Never been to a game at MSG, especially one that's such in high demand so I don't know what prices I should be looking at.

60-70 lowest before fees on stubhub

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Yo are you the same dude thats been asking about this Laker game for months? Do your own research bruh we cant tell you anything you cant find for youselfI think Kobes gonna go extra hard Friday night but I'm pretty confident this squad can give LA a tough time. I'm eager to see what Lin and Amare can do on the pick and roll. Novak NEEDS to get consistent burn and I have no clue what pringles was thinking starting Walker.

Originally Posted by d3simet

tumblr_lz3p58uDif1qb2il4o1_400.gif

laugh.gif
i think Landry is presenting him a pair of sunglasses
Lin is brushing them, puts them on, puts them away

must be from a movie they both watched when Lin was sleeping over

D'Antoni's system obviously works, we saw that in Phoenix although they never won it all.

Knicks look great with Lin and terrible with Stoudemire and Melo, better figure it out soon with these "superstars"...

So maybe there's a problem?

Spoiler [+]
[h2]The Contract Statuses of Jeremy Lin and Landry Fields[/h2]
February 8th, 2012 by Brian Cronin | @Brian_Cronin | Comments | Permalink |

While obviously it is too soon to tell if Jeremy Lin is going to continue his standout play for the New York Knicks, I figured that there was enough uncertainty among the readers about Lin’s future status with the Knicks that I would detail the situation (and discuss Landry Fields’ future, as well).

The Knicks are about to guarantee Jeremy Lin’s full salary, which is a one-year contract for roughly $800,000. Landy Fields, meanwhile, is on the second year of a two-year contract paying him roughly $800,000 a year. Both Lin and Fields will be free agents at the end of this season.

Before I discuss anything, note that the Knicks are over the salary cap for next season but will not be at the luxury tax level. Therefore, they will have both the Bi-Annual Exception (roughly $2 million) and the full mid-level (roughly $5 million) as exceptions (on top of the ability to pay any free agent the minimum salary for that player, which is how they signed Baron Davis and Mike Bibby).

Now on to Lin and Fields. The difference between the two is that Fields is eligible for the so-called “Early Bird Exception,

I'm excited again man. 
happy.gif

I have faith in Lin, cause he plays smart. I would sign him over Nash if he continues looking smooth in the offense.

Just can't wait to see him with Amare now.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Jeremy Lin is the first player to have 20+ Pts and 8+ Ast in his first
2 career starts since LeBron James in the 2003-04 season. 

Lol

Originally Posted by youngin33

D'Antoni's system obviously works, we saw that in Phoenix although they never won it all.

Knicks look great with Lin and terrible with Stoudemire and Melo, better figure it out soon with these "superstars"...
You have to add in the constants of Pringles and his system and the fact that outside of the first 20 games Melo and STAT have played without a real pg. When they're healthy and are in midseason rhythm I see no reason why Lin-Melo-STAT-Tyson can't keep winning.

People need to keep in mind that so far Knicks are beating teams they're suppose to beat even if Melo and STAT were playing. That's why I find all the ppl getting too hype funny and the ppl clamoring for trades of our stars extra stupid. It's simply yall just got too down when we were losing when so far this season is mirroring last season when we were losing and then we had a guy on our team become a spark (Fields then, Lin now) and we started winning.

Stop it with this system crap. You don't need dantoni to run a bunch of pick and rolls and stretch the floor with shooters

Dantoni brings far more negatives than positives. You think dantoni made Lin determined to keep working and somehow gave the kid court vision?

A week ago he said Lin wasn't part of our plans

$+*@ him

Originally Posted by arrjae2

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

anyone see McGee's reaction on the bench after the dunk?
roll.gif
someone make a gif.
Javale was like 'ahhh, wth man?!' 
laugh.gif

im kinda disappointed that we didnt see any 'stupid' play from Javale though...
Early in the 4th after missing a dumb shot he fell and spread out on the floor similar to that Melo gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Stop it with this system crap. You don't need dantoni to run a bunch of pick and rolls and stretch the floor with shooters

Dantoni brings far more negatives than positives. You think dantoni made Lin determined to keep working and somehow gave the kid court vision?

A week ago he said Lin wasn't part of our plans

$+*@ him
laugh.gif
That has nothing to do with it. All I said is Pringles system does not work without a good pg. Hence why the team has not got it right with the two stars we have along with the spacing. The past games don't look like his system at all.

If this team was running a different kind of offense with a different coach we'd be looking at something more geared for Melo's bully ball not uptempo play, screens and pnr. I mean if it's not Pringle's system how come every team with a good pg didn't think up something so simple on their own? I didn't see a whole lot of that play from Wall and the Wiz, Bulls don't play that way either.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Going to tomorrow's game in DC, can't @%**$*@ believe of all games I'm going to Amar'e and Carmelo are going to be out AAANNNDDD I gotta watch this scrub Lin.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom