let this thread die (NYK)

You and me both. Feels like dude hyped himself out, then got a rude awakening when he saw what kinda work rehab was. Add in the NY hype machine needing to be super excited or angry/depressed about everything.
30t6p3b.gif

T-Mac all over again.

I am too but what I'm holding out hope for is after the ASG when he does play his first game, there isn't any more problems with his injury and health wise he's consistent and plays every game until the end of the season.

Are there any resources or outlets I can use to watch tonight's game against Utah on my laptop? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm not from NY and I don't have league pass.  I'd appreciate a PM.  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

You Knicks fans are probably celebrating the Giants win or still foaming at the mouth because of Lin's great performance, but I need a favor. I asked this before and got great advice, but it still hasn't panned out so I'm getting nervous. I want to go see the Lakers vs. Knicks game this upcoming Friday and the tickets are so expensive for me and my friends. Is there ways we can get around 4 tickets for cheap? I don't care where the seats are, just want to be in the building that night. I know it's very unlikely, but I'm willing to try. Thanks!
For "cheap" probably not. But you can get relatively low prices on StubHub or try Craigslist the night of the game.

Thanks. I'm hoping to get tickets the night of the game. And if they game is at 8, what time do you think the ticket prices are lowered. And what is "cheap" in this case. If anyone is selling on here I wouldn't mind buying from a fellow niketalker. 
Also, RIP to Amare's brother. That's a really tough loss. 

Originally Posted by viiheaven

You Knicks fans are probably celebrating the Giants win or still foaming at the mouth because of Lin's great performance, but I need a favor. I asked this before and got great advice, but it still hasn't panned out so I'm getting nervous. I want to go see the Lakers vs. Knicks game this upcoming Friday and the tickets are so expensive for me and my friends. Is there ways we can get around 4 tickets for cheap? I don't care where the seats are, just want to be in the building that night. I know it's very unlikely, but I'm willing to try. Thanks!
For "cheap" probably not. But you can get relatively low prices on StubHub or try Craigslist the night of the game.

Thanks. I'm hoping to get tickets the night of the game. And if they game is at 8, what time do you think the ticket prices are lowered. And what is "cheap" in this case. If anyone is selling on here I wouldn't mind buying from a fellow niketalker. 
Also, RIP to Amare's brother. That's a really tough loss. 

Try 2 hours before tip-off. You'll probably catch those people who can't make it to the game, and will literally accept any offer sometimes.

They'll send you the tickets through email possibly, but be sure to have a printer around. One time I bought tickets a hour before tip-off, literally missed a whole half of the Browns football game. I had to run to a hotel downtown just so they can print the tickets for me, and they gave me the biggest crap on why it was against they're policies or whetever but that's another story. Not sure about the prices though..

But I came in to say RIP to Amare's brother...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Are there any resources or outlets I can use to watch tonight's game against Utah on my laptop? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm not from NY and I don't have league pass.  I'd appreciate a PM.  
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I've been casually watching this game just to see how Lin responds to the starting role...and I have to say, it is astonishing that he has 0 assists with some of the dimes that he has dished out so far...

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I've been casually watching this game just to see how Lin responds to the starting role...and I have to say, it is astonishing that he has 0 assists with some of the dimes that he has dished out so far...

That's cause Jeffries alone has blown 2 layups. Who would have thought that Shumpert would take TD starting job only to have it took by Lin

Back
Top Bottom