Let's Discuss The II's

The only rant I have about the II's, is the toe box. I wish it were more slanted inwards. Other than that, and the horrible pleather, they have been deadon.

if jordan brand plays it well this could be a nice release for them just be easy on the low tops

i just traded my 02 blk/white IX for a cdp 2. i like them, simple clean look to them. i'd love it if the low top university blue ones from 04' came outagain but high top this time

truly one of if not the most slept on j's.

long as nothin gets too crazy i'd be with it

I think cool grays would look to similar to Eminem's.

II's are
glasses.gif
to me though.

Its true the original molds were destroyed/lost. so whatever comes out can't be exactly the same. However I bought the retro a few years ago and itlooked pretty close to the OG my older cousin had when we were kids. But if you do get a pair, get some force fields cause mine creased in the toe very fastl.

i would like to see a retro II like the 94'. no piping and nike on the bottom. funny to me why there was never a og black colorway for the II??? cdp II are
pimp.gif

^^^ Do you live on NT dude? I know you buy the new heat, you just can't admit it?

Originally Posted by Pig Love

^^^ Do you live on NT dude? I know you buy the new heat, you just can't admit it?

i never said i dont buy new releases, get it right. og, vintage, retro, recent i have um all

Back
Top Bottom