Let's go back to July 18th, 2003... Volume 7 year anniversary!!!

roll.gif

The Police report was erotic. I'm surprised at Kobe for goin' raw with a stranger.

roll.gif

The Police report was erotic. I'm surprised at Kobe for goin' raw with a stranger.

Still remember him at the press conference looking like a idiot with Vanessa staring at him. I have never been a fan of Kobe the person, but he is an incredible talent and the second most clutch player in the history of the game (we all know who the first is). When the pictures surfaced of the chick he cheated with, I was like
grin.gif
, you could not find a better looking bunny than that. While his reputation will never be what it was pre-Colorado, winning a couple titles as the main guy has helped a ton in repairing it.

Still remember him at the press conference looking like a idiot with Vanessa staring at him. I have never been a fan of Kobe the person, but he is an incredible talent and the second most clutch player in the history of the game (we all know who the first is). When the pictures surfaced of the chick he cheated with, I was like
grin.gif
, you could not find a better looking bunny than that. While his reputation will never be what it was pre-Colorado, winning a couple titles as the main guy has helped a ton in repairing it.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

She told investigators that Bryant then asked whether she "liked it if a guy came on [her] face."
I didn't know Kobe what such a gentlemen.  [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I kid I kid!!![/color]

I remember reading that from the affidavit (the one which thomas crown posted).  just straight comedy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

She told investigators that Bryant then asked whether she "liked it if a guy came on [her] face."
I didn't know Kobe what such a gentlemen.  [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I kid I kid!!![/color]

I remember reading that from the affidavit (the one which thomas crown posted).  just straight comedy
laugh.gif

kobe-bryant.jpg

But seriously...he bounced back. And that season was crazy, he wore all them Laker Jordans and kept going to court and playing the game later in the evening 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kobe-bryant.jpg

But seriously...he bounced back. And that season was crazy, he wore all them Laker Jordans and kept going to court and playing the game later in the evening 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He wore all the Laker colored Jordan the previous season (02-03). Duing the 03-04 season he wore the Flight Huarache, Huarache 2K4, GR white/flint grey Jordan XII and GR wht/french blue Jordan XII.

He wore all the Laker colored Jordan the previous season (02-03). Duing the 03-04 season he wore the Flight Huarache, Huarache 2K4, GR white/flint grey Jordan XII and GR wht/french blue Jordan XII.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

kobe did it for street cred
pimp.gif
I was listening to the local radio shows that entire summer...dudes really thought this was a Nike stunt to get street cred.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

kobe did it for street cred
pimp.gif
I was listening to the local radio shows that entire summer...dudes really thought this was a Nike stunt to get street cred.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom